Midweek flutter

geo87

Walsall look a fairly good price at home to Rochdale who despite their cup exploits have had a rotten league campaign. Rochdale are favs!

Fulham at nearly evens at home to Sheff Utd too.

Eta - Betfair boosted Cavani and Ronaldo both to score from 5/2 to 11/2. Like the look of that 

Edited by C. Muir

12 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Walsall look a fairly good price at home to Rochdale who despite their cup exploits have had a rotten league campaign. Rochdale are favs!

Fulham at nearly evens at home to Sheff Utd too.

Eta - Betfair boosted Cavani and Ronaldo both to score from 5/2 to 11/2. Like the look of that 

Ended up going with 12 quid on the Cavani & Ronaldo bet

£5 acca Fulham, Cardiff, Walsall, Accrington 

£2 on my own daft #oddsonthat request of Cavani, Veratti & Ramos carded, over 2.5 goals and 3+ corners for each team. Got 50/1 for it 

Edited by C. Muir

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Daft bet builder on Bet365.

tue.JPG

50/1 for two anytime scorers, PSG to win, Madrid to score exactly two goals with one in each half, PSG to score at least three goals, both teams to score in both halves. Good luck but I feel like you've been stung on those odds.

Edited by Marshmallo

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

50/1 for two anytime scorers, PSG to win, Madrid to score exactly two goals, PSG to score at least three goals, both teams to score in both halves. Good luck but I feel like you've been stung on those odds.

You're probably right but I like the betbuilder. The odds might be a rip off but it's hard to tell as it's usually very difficult to combine a few bets on a single match, unless they offer it as a special. My thinking is PSG 3-2 or 4-2 but I'd get boring odds for that. 0-0 guaranteed.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

What's the difference between the "bet builder" and a normal accumulator?

All the bets are on the one game. Kind of a more bespoke request a bet.

Edited by jagfox99

6 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Ended up going with 12 quid on the Cavani & Ronaldo bet

£5 acca Fulham, Cardiff, Walsall, Accrington 

£2 on my own daft #oddsonthat request of Cavani, Veratti & Ramos carded, over 2.5 goals and 3+ corners for each team. Got 50/1 for it 

f**k Walsall but 2/3 aint bad..

I'm going for the sensible approach.

wed.JPG.9366b20db1c6c82b0e466b3bb7562de4.JPG

Espanyol have a good recent record against Barca, and Real, and with both teams fielding weakened teams I'd say they have a decent chance. It's the Supercopa de Catalunya final played at a neutral venue. They won it last year. Kick off is early, 5.45.

Edited by welshbairn