geo87

Midweek flutter

I posted when it was 1-0 Cyprus but it soon turned around!

Jinx

St Johnstone are currently 5/1 to beat Rangers at McDiarmid. 9/1 for us to win and both to score.

Seems a decent price. We have been woeful at home this season though

I refer you to my signature and know nothing about Serbian football, but noticed a Serbian Cup game today between 2nd tier Sloboda Uzice against 1st tier Borac Cacak. Both are languishing at the bottom end of their leagues,  Sloboda have won 6 of their last 9 home games, Borac have won none of their last 8 away games. By no means a remote certainty but at 12/5 Sloboda seem worth a small punt. Combining that with away wins in the Spanish Segunda apart from Barcelona B whom I've got as losing away to Numancia. £5 > £2000

P.S. The Slobs won 1-0. 

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I refer you to my signature and know nothing about Serbian football, but noticed a Serbian Cup game today between 2nd tier Sloboda Uzice against 1st tier Borac Cacak. Both are languishing at the bottom end of their leagues,  Sloboda have won 6 of their last 9 home games, Borac have won none of their last 8 away games. By no means a remote certainty but at 12/5 Sloboda seem worth a small punt. Combining that with away wins in the Spanish Segunda apart from Barcelona B whom I've got as losing away to Numancia. £5 > £2000

P.S. The Slobs won 1-0. 

And the others? Hopefully a win. We need more big wins in here

Just now, Finch road said:

And the others? Hopefully a win. We need more big wins in here

Not starting well.