Midweek flutter

geo87

That me done too, Astana drew 1-1. Early kick off every fucking time.

I had had no idea they were that early. Got home at sixish and settled down to watch a game and see my cash out options. Two bets fucked by a draw in the first game. Staggering stuff.

Went for a Everton, Milan, Lyon treble aswell, Lyon well on course to f**k me there too.

Been in the pub tonight so stuck Milan, Kyiv and Lyon score and win treble on. Threw the slip into my used pint when Dynamo went 2-0 down before half time. Browsing my phone on the bus home shat myself when I seen the full times :lol: 

54 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Bet against all the Colts in the English football cup except Tottenham and port vale games. 19.51/1

33/1 for that bet on Paddy.

Cambridge, Doncaster, Carlisle, Oxford, Rochdale, Shrewsbury, Southend?

Cyprus 7/1 to beat Greece? Worth a shout or is it a Eurovision type carveup when these two play?

I'm wondering similar about Macedonia away to Italy. Probably miles out but Italy always seem to have a game they struggle with at home, missing at least four starters aswell. Macedonia aren't exactly shite either.

45/1 on Paddy Power for the shock seems worth a few quid.

Cyprus 7/1 to beat Greece? Worth a shout or is it a Eurovision type carveup when these two play?

I'm wondering similar about Macedonia away to Italy. Probably miles out but Italy always seem to have a game they struggle with at home, missing at least four starters aswell. Macedonia aren't exactly shite either.