Midweek flutter

geo87

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

5er e/w got me back £13. Stuck at the back for most of the race

Least it got up to place in time. I use Betfair exchange for place betting regularly,I like that. Bit frustrating if your selection actually wins right enough.

I've got a wee interest on Celtic & Man Utd tonight. Popped into Hills after work - offer on screen was for Celtic & Utd to score 2+ goals, have 1+ yellow cards & 6+ corners. 25/1. Thought there was a bit of value in that. We'll see...

7 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Ipswich are usually solid at home and Sunderland look like having another rotten campaign. 13/8 for an Ipswich win seems generous. 

Agree but the mackems gotta get a result sometime. For some unknown reason Ipswich might be it. Maybe it's because Ipswich have let me doon this season already. 

Anyone  fancy top of table Shrewsbury 5/2 at Doncaster. Bookies seem to be writing off Shrewsbury but they keep getting results. Maybes the 8/13 double chance here. 

Accrington 11/8 at Port Vale is another that appeals. Port Vale 1 point 4 home games Accrington 7 points 4 away games. 

ca34df8f64c9fd82f1c953337a2838bd.jpg

Put this on last night. Looking decent do far. Stuck two quid on every CL, Championship, League one and League two side currently winning, plus Man City. Gets me £250 if it comes in. Just a bit of a f**k about bet tbh.

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't know why I bother with European competitions but here we go anyway.

tue.thumb.JPG.02bd65f385f504cb5451692e0c4a40c0.JPG

Easier to state after the fact but don't bet under 20s in Scotland unless u have had the "nod".... Ross county were an absolute no tonight. I know they won the dev league last year but they are so bad this year.

what I'm saying is if you fancy betting 20s pm me before you do

Taking Celtic at 7/4 tonight, thats quite good odds for an away team in the CL even though i have no idea about Anderlecht at the moment. Sheffield Utd at 15/8 at home to Wolves seems like good odds too as they will be flying with confidence following their week against Wednesday last week.

4 accas

Roma, Barca, Man U to win. Btts at Anderlecht-Celtic, Sheff Utd-Wolves and PSG-Bayern. 

Man Utd, Barca, Juventus score both halves.

Lukaku, Dybala, Sinclair, Messi, Dzeko, Mbappe to score. 

Bailly, Ntcham, Azpilicueta, Vidal to be carded. 

1 hour ago, throbber said:

Taking Celtic at 7/4 tonight, thats quite good odds for an away team in the CL even though i have no idea about Anderlecht at the moment. Sheffield Utd at 15/8 at home to Wolves seems like good odds too as they will be flying with confidence following their week against Wednesday last week.

Sorry but the bit about an away team in cl makes no sense 

Sorry but the bit about an away team in cl makes no sense 

Sorry. I usually take odds of just shorter than 2/1 when betting on away teams and seeing that Anderlecht are 6/4 at homes in the CL against Celtic implies that they are probably quite shite at moment when Celtic will be full of confidence. I will no doubt lose the bet.

28 minutes ago, throbber said:

Sorry. I usually take odds of just shorter than 2/1 when betting on away teams and seeing that Anderlecht are 6/4 at homes in the CL against Celtic implies that they are probably quite shite at moment when Celtic will be full of confidence. I will no doubt lose the bet.

Fair enough that makes more sense