Midweek flutter

geo87

Prefer the look of Derby (4/7, away to Grimsby) and Burnley (13/10, away to Blackburn). Hesitant as it's the cup though and they're will be second string squads and upsets.

Sneaky 1-0 for Derby last night. Burnley odds have been absolutely slashed (11/10 last I looked) so surely it's money in the bank...

3 hours ago, NorthernJambo said:

Sneaky 1-0 for Derby last night. Burnley odds have been absolutely slashed (11/10 last I looked) so surely it's money in the bank...

Evens now. 

They should win if they play a strong enough side which I imagine they will with it being a big derby. 

For obvious reasons though I hope they don't!

Skendija v Milan btts is 2/1. At 6-0 the tie is over and Milan will rest a few players. Skendija seem to have a decent enough home record to get a goal.

Edited by ThomCat

Evens now. 
They should win if they play a strong enough side which I imagine they will with it being a big derby. 
For obvious reasons though I hope they don't!

Sorry the notifications seem to be fucking about. Obviously Burnley did win and I am the king of gambling again. How are Blackburn getting on generally? Still a mess?

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Nearly chief, nearly......what odds would you have got on that anyway?

Not sure, had a couple of other games tagged on. Got close with this chasing losses bet though. Think the Motherwell game had about 15 mins to go, drawing at the time.

miss.JPG.3a7eb29de2e761193ff1086f8050b8fd.JPG

Edited by welshbairn

Out of interest, I was finding poor value, so why did everyone pick Kosovo?

While it's far from a certainty, I just think Kosovo are great value. Finland are poor side, they held on against 10 men Iceland at home. Plus Kosovo's only point in group came away to Finland in a 1-1 draw.

Plus, the only game that Kosovo haven't scored at home was against Croatia, where Finland don't score many away.

Obviously it's all depends on your individual thoughts, but in my opinion Kosovo are well worth a 4/1 ish odds at home.

*disclaimer - I accept no responsibility for lost bets due to my comments, but accept all praise should it come in. [emoji1303]