Midweek flutter

geo87

Forres Mechanics to beat Formartine tonight at home at 12/5 seems good value. It's a cup game and goes straight to penalties if drawing at 90. Draw is 21/5. Might put a side bet on the draw.

P.S. The draw is probably the better bet. Think the odds are based on there being few draws in Highland League games, you get quite a few in Cup games

P.P.S. Sorry I'm an idiot, it's a league game. The fact that Clach are playing Forres in the Cup on Saturday should have alerted me but am on holiday so was pished. 0-0 so far.

Edited by welshbairn

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

P.S. Rumours of a weakened Wick side at Rothes tonight due to work related call offs. Tasty odds but can't confirm.

Rothes won 2-0, Forres drew with Formartine. Combined them with a Barca draw but unfortunately also a West Juniors game that I knew nothing about and got wrong.

I'm a greedy idiot.

When I'm putting a bet on my William hill app on my phone on the betslip at the top it tells me I have 2 free bets but I don't know how I can access these bets, can anyone help me?

Usually when you go to place a vet there will be a drop down menu where you can select a free bet to use for it, not sure about mobile but that's always been there for me on desktop

Usually when you go to place a vet there will be a drop down menu where you can select a free bet to use for it, not sure about mobile but that's always been there for me on desktop

Managed to get it sorted on my desktop there thanks! No idea why but I had a free bet of £10 and one of £8

24 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Any reason Monaco are 11/1 tonight?!

They're supposedly putting out their reserves tonight, priority being League 1 and Champions League.

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/club/as-monaco/174/blog/post/3112082/monaco-have-eyes-on-bigger-prizes-ahead-of-psg-cup-semifinal