Midweek flutter

geo87

28 minutes ago, just me 2 said:

Did you cash out?

Didn't actually give the option during the match. Just a small free bet on Coral but still a sickener especially after they had retaken the lead late on. 

• 2 weeks later...

In the depths of the English non-league tonight, Billericay are 8/11 to win at home to Dulwich Hamlet. 

Dulwich have only lost 2 away games in the league so they're no slouches, but they had a huge fixture backlog and had to play 2 games during last midweek, so tonight is their 5th game in 11 days. 

Following a meh season, Billericay are now top of the form table in that league. They have recently been taken over and their owner is doing a bit of a Gretna -- they've signed the top scorer from the league above for 24k, added Paul Konchesky and signed Jamie O'Hara this month. Lastly, the two teams played each other on Saturday just gone, and Billericay won 0-3. 

Billericay know a win on Dulwich will propel them into the playoffs. Given Dulwich's fitness issues, the Billericay-Billericay HT/FT appeals at 7/4 with bet365. 

It's a shame I don't put as much effort into my day job as I do into researching obscure football matches. 

My nephew used to play for Dulwich and they had a massive squad which they continually changed, partly because of a huge fixture list for part time football, so fitness may not be such an issue. That and your jammy double tip at the Weekend is bound to be followed by a damp squib, so I'm lumping on Dulwich at 7/2. :P

4 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Bulgaria u21s seem a high price of 5/1 versus their Macedonian counterparts.

Just looked and Macedonia U21's haven't lost a match since June 2015 and have drawn with France twice and beaten Scotland twice.

Bulgaria have only won 2 of their last 9 (beating Armenia and Romania) and have lost to Cyprus and drawn with Luxembourg.  I'd avoid!