Midweek flutter

geo87

What's the consensus on Rangers away to that dug meat Hearts team at 31/20? Rangers seem to be playing reasonably well at the moment and seem to have signed a couple of decent players in midfield. All change at Hearts over the last couple of weeks which is putting me off somewhat though. I thought Rangers would've been about 6/5 or 5/4. If you look at results just in 90 minutes, Hearts last 9 games is 1 win, 4 draws (2 with a Raith side in freefall a tier down) and 4 defeats. Rangers last 9 they're 6 wins, a draw and 2 defeats (one of which was Celtic).

1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:

What's the consensus on Rangers away to that dug meat Hearts team at 31/20? Rangers seem to be playing reasonably well at the moment and seem to have signed a couple of decent players in midfield. All change at Hearts over the last couple of weeks which is putting me off somewhat though. I thought Rangers would've been about 6/5 or 5/4. If you look at results just in 90 minutes, Hearts last 9 games is 1 win, 4 draws (2 with a Raith side in freefall a tier down) and 4 defeats. Rangers last 9 they're 6 wins, a draw and 2 defeats (one of which was Celtic).

Arnaud Djoum will still be away for Cameroon whilst Faycal Rherras could be back in time, albeit with jet lag as Morocco got knocked out. Don't know enough about Hearts to know what that means, but I'll be backing Rangers.

Unfortunately it should be a pretty comfortable Rangers win the way we're playing. Take a big improvement to win but there's lot of new boys coming in that could hit the ground running...
6/4 on mcbookie and skybet for Rangers is probably about right and a decent bet.

Rangers seem a stick on Hearts look pretty bad recently and have now lost Souttar at the back, made a lot of signings but I think this game will have came too soon for most of them.

Burnley are 19/10 at home to Leicester, they've won 6 in a row at home and Leicester have 3 draws in the league all season away from home.

Clyde, who are without a win in 5, play Stirling Albion at home in a Scottish cup replay. Stirling beat them 3-0 just a few weeks ago and despite the last tie finishing 2-2, a Rangers/Stirling double at 9/1 is too good for me to turn down.

7 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Clyde, who are without a win in 5, play Stirling Albion at home in a Scottish cup replay. Stirling beat them 3-0 just a few weeks ago and despite the last tie finishing 2-2, a Rangers/Stirling double at 9/1 is too good for me to turn down.

Stirling have lost their star man(Bikey, who scored twice in the 3-0 win and twice in the 2-2 game) to Hearts, so it is a tough game to predict

Doolan, Forrest and Miller anytime tonight pays 20/1. 

Doolan literally always scores against Saints, Miller seems to be in a bit of form and Aberdeen will bottle it and concede 4 or 5, with Dembele and Griffiths out, Sinclair and Forrest will likely step up. 

Free fiver on the following fivefold:

• Maritimo (Match Betting, 90 Mins)

Football / POR Primeira Liga

Maritimo v Moreirense

6th February 2017 19:00pm

Odds: 21/20

Open 

• Sporting Braga (Match Betting, 90 Mins)

Sporting Braga v Estoril Praia

6th February 2017 21:00pm

Odds: 4/9

Open 

• Rio Ave (Match Betting, 90 Mins)

Feirense v Rio Ave

6th February 2017 21:00pm

Odds: 11/8

Open 

• Stuttgart (Match Betting, 90 Mins)

Football / GER Bundesliga 2

Stuttgart v Fortuna Dusseldorf

6th February 2017 19:15pm

Odds: 3/5

Open 

• Trapani (Match Betting, 90 Mins)

Football / ITA Serie B

Darren Bent has scored in ten of his eleven FA Cup appearances. He's also scored in all five with Derby. Might be worth a look in the Goal Scorer markets if starting tonight?