Midweek flutter

geo87

45 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Hardly worth Man City at 2/11 is it? With a 4-0 lead they might rest a few players.

I know. I was looking for another game tbh, and didn't find one :lol:

After last nights winner I requested my own #oddsonthat for tonight too (betfair). Kane to score, Alli, Matuidi & Sandro carded, 3+ corners each team. 40/1

Struggled to pick a 3rd player for a card after Sandro and Matuidi and didnt want to leave it at that as the odds probably wouldnt have been that good. Hopefully Dele has a Cavani like strop like last night which got that bet up :lol:

Edited by C. Muir

7 hours ago, C. Muir said:

After last nights winner I requested my own #oddsonthat for tonight too (betfair). Kane to score, Alli, Matuidi & Sandro carded, 3+ corners each team. 40/1

Struggled to pick a 3rd player for a card after Sandro and Matuidi and didnt want to leave it at that as the odds probably wouldnt have been that good. Hopefully Dele has a Cavani like strop like last night which got that bet up :lol:

5 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I'm sure I got a Kane to score and Alli to be booked bet up last month. Remember he's a diving bazza too :lol:

Just as that bet was starting to hot up with Alli getting booked Matuidi ends up getting subbed. Oh well :lol:

4 hours ago, FifeArab said:

Arsenal about 3/1 tonight, they’re shite but could be a good price. English sides always carry a little luck In Europe.

Looking good for you, that's my coupon fucked.

10 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Got a tad unlucky with my odds multiplier tonight, all my other teams won by a 2 goal margin apart from Heracles who won 2-1.

Fri2.thumb.JPG.f9707bcfa3133a79f977b02fd6cdb40a.JPG

^^^ Coupon buster thread for this pish...

Man Utd, Aston Villa, Alloa and Clyde( :unsure2:) 4 fold 

Longshot - Roma, Sheff U, Exeter, Airdrie, Raith, Edinburgh, Peterhead, Montrose 

BTTS - Barnsley v Norwich, Coventry v Luton, Killie v Aberdeen, Albion Rovers v Queens Park 

Lucky 15 - McBurnie, Boyd, Adomah, Under anytime scorers