Midweek flutter

geo87

I refer you to my signature and know nothing about Serbian football, but noticed a Serbian Cup game today between 2nd tier Sloboda Uzice against 1st tier Borac Cacak. Both are languishing at the bottom end of their leagues,  Sloboda have won 6 of their last 9 home games, Borac have won none of their last 8 away games. By no means a remote certainty but at 12/5 Sloboda seem worth a small punt. Combining that with away wins in the Spanish Segunda apart from Barcelona B whom I've got as losing away to Numancia. £5 > £2000

P.S. The Slobs won 1-0. 

Edited by welshbairn

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I refer you to my signature and know nothing about Serbian football, but noticed a Serbian Cup game today between 2nd tier Sloboda Uzice against 1st tier Borac Cacak. Both are languishing at the bottom end of their leagues,  Sloboda have won 6 of their last 9 home games, Borac have won none of their last 8 away games. By no means a remote certainty but at 12/5 Sloboda seem worth a small punt. Combining that with away wins in the Spanish Segunda apart from Barcelona B whom I've got as losing away to Numancia. £5 > £2000

P.S. The Slobs won 1-0. 

And the others? Hopefully a win. We need more big wins in here

Ive made an absolute f**k up on my coupon for tonight. Did 4 games btts and 2 games over 2.5 goals only to realise ive actually went under 2.5 goals. Plus i cant cash it out and put on the proper bet as its a free bet...

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Ive made an absolute f**k up on my coupon for tonight. Did 4 games btts and 2 games over 2.5 goals only to realise ive actually went under 2.5 goals. Plus i cant cash it out and put on the proper bet as its a free bet...

You should be able to void the bet if you contact whatever bookmaker it is via the live chat. Or DM on twitter if you use that 

You should be able to void the bet if you contact whatever bookmaker it is via the live chat. Or DM on twitter if you use that 

I probably could however the way my luck is going recently, the original bet would come in [emoji38]

Went for btts and over 2.5 goals (basically btts but not 1-1)

Roma Chelsea 

Fulham Bristol City 

QPR Sheff Utd 

Kilmarnock Hibs 

20/1 

Had a couple of these up recently plus a couple that hit the post so going to start doing it more regularly. Good odds on individual games too.

This was in shop so probably be even better odds online.

Edited by C. Muir

57 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

At 11/2 on Skybet now. Another couple of thousand people bet on it and it goes up to 6/1. Very tempting

Martial missed penalty and Juve one down in Lisbon :rolleyes: