Midweek flutter

geo87

3 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Mcbookie giving a free fiver for ten pound staked on the Scotland game. I've gone 2-1 Scotland with Griffiths FGS at 30/1.

Gone for Griffiths to score from outside the box at 21/2.

Thinking there could be goals tonight given we're at the tail end of the campaign and a few teams in contention are playing dross.  I'm wary of Italy given they've secured second but thinking Ukraine, Ireland, Spain and Croatia (-1)  all -2.

Nah f**k that. Going for Wales, Dumbarton, Ukraine -1, Ireland -1 and 1860 Munich -1.

Edited by Karpaty

9 hours ago, Karpaty said:

Thinking there could be goals tonight given we're at the tail end of the campaign and a few teams in contention are playing dross.  I'm wary of Italy given they've secured second but thinking Ukraine, Ireland, Spain and Croatia (-1)  all -2.

Nah f**k that. Going for Wales, Dumbarton, Ukraine -1, Ireland -1 and 1860 Munich -1.

Good call :lol:

Cyprus 7/1 to beat Greece? Worth a shout or is it a Eurovision type carveup when these two play?

Gone for Cyprus dnb at 3/1, got to be in with a chance. Fancy Faroes at home to Latvia as well, think they were 13/10. Hope someone went double chance on Macedonia.

Just now, welshbairn said:

Gone for Cyprus dnb at 3/1, got to be in with a chance. Fancy Faroes at home to Latvia as well, think they were 13/10.

I’ve gone DNB but I got 9/2 with Paddy Power.

On 06/10/2017 at 08:24, throbber said:

Had Scotland, Lithuania, Denmark and Czech republic on for about 20/1, Thnkas Lithuania.

I had Denmark, Scotland, Wales, Serbia and Belgium tonight. Oh, well. I’ll be happy with getting my stake back and that will give Scotland a chance at the playoffs if/ when we win in Ljubljana.

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

I had Denmark, Scotland, Wales, Serbia and Belgium tonight. Oh, well. I’ll be happy with getting my stake back and that will give Scotland a chance at the playoffs if/ when we win in Ljubljana.

I had Turkey on last night :(

St Johnstone are currently 5/1 to beat Rangers at McDiarmid. 9/1 for us to win and both to score.

Seems a decent price. We have been woeful at home this season though