Midweek flutter

geo87

No idea about Finnish football and the season's too early to tell, but Ives have a good away record in the league, stretching to last season, and HJK have drawn a few at home, so I think I'll be going for draw no bet (6/1) or double chance (12/5) on Ives. So go big on HJK.

Anyone know why Cescena vs Verona in Seria B tonight is 4/7 for the draw? Verona are second and can still go top (and drop out automatic promotion) if they drop points. The other mob have nothing to play for but 4/7 for outright draw seems odd, last time I seen that was in the ACON. 

58 minutes ago, Hamish's Passenger said:

Well it is Italy.... had a look and it's very strange. Cescena have drawn 9 games at home this season and Verona only need 1 point to get promotion. Probably the main reason for this. I might chuck £30 on Verona though at those odds.

Had a closer look at the table and Verona's better goal difference means a draw should be enough to clinch promotion. Still, if they go a goal down panic might set in. 

1 hour ago, Chris_DK said:

Had a closer look at the table and Verona's better goal difference means a draw should be enough to clinch promotion. Still, if they go a goal down panic might set in. 

McBookies aren't taking bets on it. 

4 hours ago, welshbairn said:

McBookies aren't taking bets on it. 

Bet365 have pulled it now seemingly. Don't know what's happening.

Back on

Edited by Chris_DK

13 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

I haven't seen much the of Ajax the last couple of seasons, are they decent? From what I gather they have a really young side but I've seen more folk backing them than Man Utd.

Me neither but they're reputed to be creative and dynamic. I just think they could throw a spoke in Mourinho's meticulous tactics with some youthful flair. They're a bit unreliable though, beat Lyons 4-1 the first leg, lost 3-1 in the second.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Me neither but they're reputed to be creative and dynamic. I just think they could throw a spoke in Mourinho's meticulous tactics with some youthful flair. They're a bit unreliable though, beat Lyons 4-1 the first leg, lost 3-1 in the second.

They don't tend to lose many games at home, I think it's only been a couple in all competitions this season. Well worth a punt on them at home. 

Just now, thistledo said:

They don't tend to lose many games at home, I think it's only been a couple in all competitions this season. Well worth a punt on them at home. 

Wonder how they'll handle a neutral venue.