Morton v Stranraer + bonus Dundee seethe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What position is Conor Pepper playing for you?

Played off the front man in his first game, and centre mid since then. No sign of the overweight player we were warned of, slim and bursting with energy. Best player on the park on Saturday as well. He looks like a very neat passer of the ball, can put in a good cross, and moves about the pitch well. The game passed him by against Ayr though; think he'd play best in a slightly more advanced midfield role where he can find a bit of space (that was easier against 10 men).

What a fucking idiotic challenge for the penalty. :lol:

He must be getting a complex about the Greenock Galacticos after chucking in a good few in our 8-0 horsing of them down there. Pleasing.

That's a belter of a tackle at about 2.21 in the video.

I'd post a video of our goals but we have yet to score any this season.

The guy was heading for a sending off all afternoon. His second booking was maybe a little on the softish side (not much) but he had got away with a few before that that would have been a booking if he had not already been booked - if you know what I mean!

The guy was heading for a sending off all afternoon. His second booking was maybe a little on the softish side (not much) but he had got away with a few before that that would have been a booking if he had not already been booked - if you know what I mean!

Soft? I thought the only debate to be had with his second booking was if it should have been a straight red for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity instead.

Archived