Casuals / Ultras / Wankers

Here's some of our support when we played Stirling a few weeks back :lol: .

10094044_400_400_0_0_fit_6_d7b5a886c3547

I know some of them in the photo and they are in the early 20's :lol:

They were cringey b*****ds :lol:

Why did they have a Jamaica flag??

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the game against Hamilton where we had the 'battle of shed corner', which was embarrassing enough, the second away game against the Accies seemed to draw out a lot more 'mature' supporters who liked to swan about Hamilton trying to convince everyone how tough they were. It was just cringey I thought.

I propose to start an Old Team to kick seven shades of fucking shite out of these Baby Young Teams.

Who is in?

Lacing up my 14 hole steel toe capped Doc Martens as we speak. Now where did I put the zimmer?

You can count me in too Mozza.

Little shits the lot of them.

Can we time it so I don't miss Corrie?

. Biggest fannys though were those Dundee Utd muppets who were fighting OAPs in the Fir Park Club.One of them got hit over the head with a mirror lol

Personally speaking, I find it difficult to make the distinction between a Dundee United casual and a normal Dundee United supporter.

Drums at games are terrible. They might work in big passionate crowds where thousands chant/sing etc, but in Scotland with small, boring crowds full of moaning shitebags where you regularly struggle to get even a hundred singing (unless it's an occasional blast of the most common song of their club and usually only after their team has scored) it just sounds crap and is often deeply irritating.

Personally speaking, I find it difficult to make the distinction between a Dundee United casual and a normal Dundee United supporter.

The Dundee Utd casual is the one lying on the deck with a zimmer frame wrapped around his nut.

The Dundee Utd fan is the one sitting in his hi-vis top knitting away to his heart's content.

Why? did something happen to you?

Young lads being daft is one thing but it is the nuggets in their 40s who are probably great grandads to some of these wee shites that are the real minter.

I would love to have seen the police just open that gate at the back of the stand at pittodrie at half time yesterday and see what actually happens when the safety fence between them is removed.

I feel that if a drum is used correctly then fair enough but it really is terrible when you turn up and there's a guy mindlessly banging a drum. Our drum appeared and disappeared last season and really only showed up for the big games and really can be a pain in the arse when you're sitting a couple of rows in front of it but it can help our atmosphere at times (Morton away on the last game of the 12/13 season).

Why? did something happen to you?

Young lads being daft is one thing but it is the nuggets in their 40s who are probably great grandads to some of these wee shites that are the real minter.

I would love to have seen the police just open that gate at the back of the stand at pittodrie at half time yesterday and see what actually happens when the safety fence between them is removed.

Some United fans once walked in the same direction as he was going.

Traumatic as f*ck.

Archived