Sportsound Watch

I respect your decision tony but have one question for you,you would rather take your kids away from that environment than educate them about it? 
He is educating them about it. Hes educating them that its not acceptable. Wish more would do the same tbh.

4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I respect your decision tony but have one question for you,you would rather take your kids away from that environment than educate them about it? 

My simple answer to that would be why should I have to educate them about it? I want them to go and watch football not have to learn about religion and politics. 

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

He can do both.

Admittedly though, required reading in Tony's syllabus will be 'Atlas Shrugged'.

3 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

I enjoyed Billy Dodds on the podcast saying Alston should be sent off as it was a reckless challenge.

A reckless challenge is a yellow card, it's almost like he doesn't know the laws.

Willie Miller was wanting him arrested going by his rant on Sportsound earlier.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Apparently Kilmarnock's win today is a 'stunning result'. Oh and they're doing their best to get Steve Clark the Sevco job 

I didn't hear it today as I was at the game but their obsession of getting Clarke a 'bigger' managerial role is becoming extremely tiresome, and more importantly downright disrespectful to both Kiilie and Clarke himself. 

Willie headless chicken Miller spewing that Killie just shouldn't be winning at Ibrox. That nyaff Dodds echoing it all. The Beeb really are a disgrace to broadcasting.
No doubt tomorrow we'll have Bonner stumbling over Motherwell players' names and showing no interest at all in learning his stuff.
Yesterday's men the lot of them.

Aye I hate that defeatist 'they have no right to win mindset. It's clearly shared by the majority of Scottish managers given how timidly they roll over to Celtic and Sevco (I'm looking at you Derek McInnes).

Willie headless chicken Miller spewing that Killie just shouldn't be winning at Ibrox. That nyaff Dodds echoing it all. The Beeb really are a disgrace to broadcasting.

No doubt tomorrow we'll have Bonner stumbling over Motherwell players' names and showing no interest at all in learning his stuff.

Yesterday's men the lot of them.

Absolutely this. Old fuds pishing the bed over a routine Killie victory. Sportsound is becoming increasingly unlistenable. There's less bias on both Red and Rangers TV.

Seriously, though. Why the f**k SHOULDN'T Killie beat Sevco? Why shouldn't the form team in the country with the manager of the year go into a game against a deflated Rangers and their youth coach and not expect to win? Sportsound mostly exists these days to provide examples of what's wrong with sports coverage in Scotland.

4 minutes ago, MSU said:

Seriously, though. Why the f**k SHOULDN'T Killie beat Sevco? Why shouldn't one of #TB4 go into a game against a 5 year old club and not expect to win? Sportsound mostly exists these days to provide examples of what's wrong with sports coverage in Scotland.

FTFY