Sportsound Watch

People on here slag off  Sportsound just because they should. Now admittedly quite often it is shite, but tonight it’s really entertaining. Tom English is usually the only one speaking sense, and no difference tonight, although I normally like Michael Stewart. Why anyone would think that Tom English is “a fud of the highest order” is completely beyond me!

Proper tension in the room tonight.

Michael Stewart doesn't help himself with his hatred of Levein. You can feel the pain in his voice when hearts get a good result and he has to comment. I don't know who's the bigger dick between the two - but Stewart completely lacks balance when discussing the hearts manager.

5 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Michael Stewart doesn't help himself with his hatred of Levein. You can feel the pain in his voice when hearts get a good result and he has to comment. I don't know who's the bigger dick between the two - but Stewart completely lacks balance when discussing the hearts manager.

Aye, the comments from Stewart on Leveins press conference were ludicrous. Couldn't hide it less that he hates the guy.

Aye, the comments from Stewart on Leveins press conference were ludicrous. Couldn't hide it less that he hates the guy.

He's always like that.

It would be easy to take the moral high ground and give genuine praise when things go well. That way, you hide your hatred, and can stick the knife in properly when the time comes.

Levein is the bigger dick by quite some way. When Neil Lennon can be Hibs manager and still not the biggest arsehole of a manager of an Edinburgh side you know the other one must be bad.

Who was being put forward for the Scotland job on the off chance the SFA don't ask Jim Duffy?

Chick Young to be the Temp Manager for the March friendlies.

Chick Young is the answer........
f**k knows what the question was if that the best answer

#CHICKFORBOSS

3 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

Chick Young is the answer........
f**k knows what the question was if that the best answer

Who is the worst football 'journo' ever to be involved in Scottish football as well as being the biggest c**t?

9 hours ago, Stu said:

With O'Neill saying no, which night this week will Chick Young be back on Sportsound making the case for Jim Duffy for Scotland for the umpteenth time?

He was actually doing it yesterday afternoon in a disturbingly creepy fashiong. It's actually quite puke-inducing and I get the feeling Duffy is completely fed up with Young swooning over him. 

13 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

English really is a fud of he highest order.

You're going to have to explain that one, because outwith Michael Grant he's as good as it gets in Scotland from an actual journo.