Sportsound Watch

Unbelievable! Milne and McInnes say last week that McInnes is staying at Aberdeen and to basically give everyone a break. Last night and tonight on Sportsound Kenny McIntyre STILL putting it to everyone that McInnes is still Rangers target, and Alex Rae joins in. Wonderful journalism.

Alex Rae’s views will be headline news on BBC Scotland sports website tomorrow.

Well he managed to get in that our fans are abusive and the Durrant tackle as well so the *** pundit bingo is still alive and well.

Well he managed to get in that our fans are abusive and the Durrant tackle as well so the *** pundit bingo is still alive and well.

I couldn’t believe it took them so long to get Durrant in to be fair. I was expecting it in our media yesterday. Slow for them.
Maybe it’ll be straight onto Dons fans battering kids and folk in wheelchairs at train stations tomorrow?

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

Unbelievable! Milne and McInnes say last week that McInnes is staying at Aberdeen and to basically give everyone a break. Last night and tonight on Sportsound Kenny McIntyre STILL putting it to everyone that McInnes is still Rangers target, and Alex Rae joins in. Wonderful journalism.

To be fair, Craig Brown publicly stated he was staying at Motherwell....

In the next 5 days McInnes could

Beat Rangers twice and ķnow that they are nowhere he wants to go

Lose to Rangers twice and instantly be labelled not good enough for the job

Have two draws and get labelled as handing the title to the Green Cheek.

The idea of McInnes moving this week is more ludicrous than King being a Billionaire

Theyve never had any money, they just wait until their next batch of loans then splurge it.

Fairly sure more loans are on their way at the start of next month, assume that's when they'll appoint a new manager

You think Sportsound is bad. Listen to SSB on Clyde. Lol.

The Rangers boys on there keep stating

“If Rangers need a million to get McInnes or pay any comp they’ll find it. Money isn’t the issue.”

But yet offer no source or specifics. I mean it’s hilarious. Absolute comedy gold listening to these idiots on both radio stations. [emoji38]

You think Sportsound is bad. Listen to SSB on Clyde. Lol.

The Rangers boys on there keep stating

“If Rangers need a million to get McInnes or pay any comp they’ll find it. Money isn’t the issue.”

But yet offer no source or specifics. I mean it’s hilarious. Absolute comedy gold listening to these idiots on both radio stations. [emoji38]

No thanks.
Most out with the clyde riviera have better things to do. Shagging sheep & humping the **** for one...Charlie Manson has more intellectual comments than wedgie wireless.

15 hours ago, McDanger27 said:

So apparently Derek McInnes is going to be the next Rangers manager - bookies favourite blah blah

Alex Rae emoji849.pngemoji931.pngemoji773.png

Billy Dodds in the Sunday Post on, er, Sunday was just as bad - "Rangers shouldn't take no for an answer".

15 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

In the next 5 days McInnes could

Beat Rangers twice and ķnow that they are nowhere he wants to go

Lose to Rangers twice and instantly be labelled not good enough for the job

Have two draws and get labelled as handing the title to the Green Cheek.

The idea of McInnes moving this week is more ludicrous than King being a Billionaire

4 hours ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

I listen to it on occasion if my self esteem is low just to feel better about myself safe in the knowledge that dj and his mates are still furious

Does that Lawrie (from Dennistoun?) p***k still get given airtime?

Yet again undermining their stance on not going to Ibrox by having three people in a studio commentating from a TV. 

They’re also at Fir Park and jumping between the games. Do we think they’d be doing that if one of the games didn’t involve an ugly sister?