Sportsound Watch

1 hour ago, jim999 said:

Jesus!!!
Anyone hearing Boyd on the wireless trying to link Dundee United being shite with the demise of old Rangers?
Absolute zoomer.

I think Walter Smith tried to establish a similar connection in some newspaper interview last season.  It wouldn't have withstood the slightest scrutiny either, had it received any.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Kris Boyd a seething mess and a pretty entertaining dismantling of Pedro and thethe rangers* . Good listening, would recommend this evening.

Highlight: Boyd linking Dundee Utds travails on Thompson's stance on sevco. "How's that worked out firrr emmm, huh?"

Raging and fick in equal measure.

I love listening to ‘Biydy’.

There are far too many gormless ex-Old Firm players in the Scottish media, but I fully support Sportsound’s decision to give this man a platform. He’s box office.

Even aside from his mental comments about Dundee Utd, when trying to praise Steve Clarke's appointment and training sessions Boyd said "I can't speak highly of him".

Think you missed out a key word there, Kris.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

Even aside from his mental comments about Dundee Utd, when trying to praise Steve Clarke's appointment and training sessions Boyd said "I can't speak highly of him".
Think you missed out a key word there, Kris.

Kris has obviously taken on the 'thick f**k ex 'Gers striker' pundit role, which has been vacant since Billy Dodds left for Ross County.

Kris has obviously taken on the 'thick f**k ex 'Gers striker' pundit role, which has been vacant since Billy Dodds left for Ross County.

Dodds is back on sportsound.
It must be good to know you've always got a job to fall back on.

I love listening to ‘Biydy’.
There are far too many gormless ex-Old Firm players in the Scottish media, but I fully support Sportsound’s decision to give this man a platform. He’s box office.

In the rich field of criminally fick ex-bears gifted a bung to slaver about the state of rabearz he does provide entertainment value, agreed.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I listened to it today.

Just laughable from Boyd.  English and Stewart managed to shut him up by pointing out it was nonsense, but I wish they'd gone for him a bit, requiring him to explain exactly what he meant.  His squirming would have been funny.

Some of the stuff he says is fine but it's absolutely ruined by these weird outbursts he has. Sort of have a soft spot for him as I loved him as a player when I was younger and he's another one of these guys that seems extremely passionate about football.

That United stuff though was so cringeworthy. Listened to the podcast on my way to Edinburgh this morning and nearly had to skip past that bit.

8 minutes ago, Ginaro said:

Ever since Rangers started again in the fourth tier, Cowdenbeath have been on a downward spiral - coincidence???

Cowdenbeath had an upward spiral that has seen the requirement of a downward spiral ?