Sportsound Watch

Just now, Scary Bear said:

Sounds like the solution is for a really philanthropic fan of Scottish football to win the lottery and then give all his winnings to the SFA.

I'm not sure Iceland needed philanthropy, I think they just changed their priorities when they were spending their small budget.

Back when we were qualifying there was twenty less countries and Europe and Eastern Europe was still communist

Europe's presence at the World Cup has been slowly diluted over the last thirty years but at the Euros it's the opposite. Only 23% of nations qualified for Euro 92 but 43% of nations qualified for Euro 2016. Guess which tournament we qualified for.

Willie Miller was adding more confirmation to the consensus that he's an fucking clown who really has no idea about football by not only saying Scotland should not appoint a foreign manager because of Bertie Vogts, but by also saying McLeish and Lambert should be top of the list.

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Apparently Hibs/Aberdeen was a really good game yesterday.

This, plus the fact that Hibs drew with Celtic recently, led to the "the top league MUST have the top teams in it" mantra being repeated quite a few times.  And not just by Willie Miler, for once.

As we all know it already the top league already does have the top teams in thanks to there being a league table. 

I wonder of they've been briefed to promote this nonsensical 'top clubs' nonsense as part of the Project Brave league gerrymandering stitch up where only the 6 biggest supported clubs must ever fill the top 6 places again.  Nothing would surprise me given the crooked cartel running Scottish football.

As we all know it already the top league already does have the top teams in thanks to there being a league table. 

I wonder of they've been briefed to promote this nonsensical 'top clubs' nonsense as part of the Project Brave league gerrymandering stitch up where only the 6 biggest supported clubs must ever fill the top 6 places again.  Nothing would surprise me given the crooked cartel running Scottish football.

aaedc91049b5409d248fafdb80a5ec0f.jpg