Sportsound Watch

15 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

The best NEUTRAL venue by size we currently have.

Never claimed it was fantastic

It's the only neutral football stadium we have so it's not much of an argument. Murrayfield is better as I'm sure many people will attest to after Hearts' three games there. Plus it's easier to get to.

It's the only neutral football stadium we have so it's not much of an argument. Murrayfield is better as I'm sure many people will attest to after Hearts' three games there. Plus it's easier to get to.

Murrayfield will push money into SRU from football. No thanks

Easier to get to is a personal opinion not fact.

Well you can get a direct train to Haymarket from almost anywhere in Scotland then either walk 20 minutes or jump on a tram to the stadium, so it's clearly easier for anyone getting the train. Busses go along the A8 straight off the M9/M8/M90 and city bypass so it's pretty easy for them too. Cars? Six and half a dozen really, parking is always the issue. I've always found it a lot easier getting to and from a full Murrayfield than a full Hampden I have to say.

Aye his description of the 2nd Motherwell goal had to be heard to be believed.

Apparently bowman intercepted a moult cross and then........ eh eh eh it was a penalty for Motherwell.

No wonder we got a penalty, the audacity of bowman to intercept his strike partners cross is a clear infringement of the law.

14 hours ago, weemac said:

Aye his description of the 2nd Motherwell goal had to be heard to be believed.

Apparently bowman intercepted a moult cross and then........ eh eh eh it was a penalty for Motherwell.

No wonder we got a penalty, the audacity of bowman to intercept his strike partners cross is a clear infringement of the law.

Yeah, that bit made me laugh.

It's surprising that there weren't more protests about what sounds like a pretty controversial decision.

I personally love Open All Mics On Sportsound great when im dossing about Glasgow in the taxi on a Saturday afternoon with a coupon on. I must say guys like Tam McManus and Derek Ferguson ( not everyone's cup of tea) at least bring a bit of insight and enthusiasm while others sound depressed they are even at a game. You certainly know when Rangers or St Mirren score when wee Chick's voice goes into full squeak mode. 

5 minutes ago, Steve McQueen said:

Barry Fergus saying Livingston should be a premiership club was quite amusing.

Just what exactly is he basing that on....??  default_eusa_think.gif

What a fuckin muppet :lol: