Sportsound Watch

Were they not commenting because of the state of the artificial pitch at Rugby Park?
We're told that these pitches are getting better and better all the time yet the ones that we play on in this country are piss poor.

Hamilton's looked good on saturday, as did alloa's when we played them last week. Was shocked at the state of kilmarnocks though.

4 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Hamilton's looked good on saturday, as did alloa's when we played them last week. Was shocked at the state of kilmarnocks though.

The pitch might have looked good but did you see the way the players were running on it.     It was almost as if they were on tip toes.

Edited by professor challenger

6 hours ago, Rednyella said:

Are we going to have to put up with Commons the pundit now all season?
McDonald is bad enough!

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kris Commons very good again I thought.

Thing is, these guy's personalities are borraf*ck, even that boy Thompson on Sportscene. Coincidentally, Thompson was in my check-in queue last year flying to Ibiza. He kept staring at me and I think it was because we were the only 2 with decent facial hair, I don't know if he was wanting some sort of secret beardshake.

I don't mean anything bad against these guys but these 3 have looked after themselves (no sniggering at the fat *rse on Commons) to a certain degree, which is shown in their mechanical like opinions. At least Michael Stewart tries to inject a bit of controversiality in his take on things. Also, I don't mean to say that Stewart hasn't looked after himself, its just that I could imagine going for a pint with him rather than any of the other 3.

20 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

I know it's only Challenge Cup but I thought maybe since they had a Sportsound on talking about tomorrow's Celtic game they might have spoken about the 20 games on tonight and maybe had some reporters around, but no.

Totally understand. I thought they would have had it on for the length of the matches bringing us the scores and possible live commentary from a select game like they do on a Saturday.

Utterly pathetic, but totally predictable at the same time. Last week Sportsound had a "competition" to guess the season from a number of clues that they played. The answer was a season that Rangers completed the treble. Same "competition" this week, and guess what? The answer was a season that Celtic won the treble! I know, I know, but it still annoys me that any media company doesn't want to be seen to favour one of them over the other. And obviously totally ignore the rest of Scottish football.

1 minute ago, kingjoey said:

Utterly pathetic, but totally predictable at the same time. Last week Sportsound had a "competition" to guess the season from a number of clues that they played. The answer was a season that Rangers completed the treble. Same "competition" this week, and guess what? The answer was a season that Celtic won the treble! I know, I know, but it still annoys me that any media company doesn't want to be seen to favour one of them over the other. And obviously totally ignore the rest of Scottish football.

BBC favour sevco he says....