Sportsound Watch

The head of comedy is on £150,000 - £199,999.

The BBC Head of Comedy. The person who has commissioned such shit like Mrs Brown's Boys, Badults, Citizen Khan, Mountain Goats. They get paid. Paid money. Good money.

Danny Dyer gets £200,000 - £249,999.

Adrian Chiles gets £150,000 - £199,999.

Nick Grimshaw gets £350,000 - £399,999.

I am in a seething frenzied rage and may actually have some sort of aneurysm. 

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

The head of comedy is on £150,000 - £199,999.

The BBC Head of Comedy. The person who has commissioned such shit like Mrs Brown's Boys, Badults, Citizen Khan, Mountain Goats. They get paid. Paid money. Good money.

Danny Dyer gets £200,000 - £249,999.

Adrian Chiles gets £150,000 - £199,999.

Nick Grimshaw gets £350,000 - £399,999.

I am in a seething frenzied rage and may actually have some sort of aneurysm. 

John McEnroe would appear to get at least £150,000 for what amounts to about two weeks' work.

John McEnroe would appear to get at least £150,000 for what amounts to about two weeks' work.

He only spends a part of that working for the BBC. He goes into the US commentary box the rest of the time.

We can expect to be hearing a lot from Wee Bazza Ferguson this season as he's just been declared bankrupt.

Really?

What the f**k has gone wrong there? Both Ferguson brothers seemed fairly head-screwed-on-ish.

I mean they're not bright, and shouldn't be paid for their punditry. But they're not the bampot types that you'd normally expect this to happen to.

10 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Really?

What the f**k has gone wrong there? Both Ferguson brothers seemed fairly head-screwed-on-ish.

I mean they're not bright, and shouldn't be paid for their punditry. But they're not the bampot types that you'd normally expect this to happen to.

His wife is minted, so I believe.....

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

We can expect to be hearing a lot from Wee Bazza Ferguson this season as he's just been declared bankrupt.

No worries for him. The Bigot Broadcasting Corporation will make sure he's ok.

Within fifteen minutes of the Aberdeen commentary, Willie Miller has had a meltdown about the injustice of 'tackles being eradicated from the modern game', then shrieked for a red card for a mistimed tackle. Both tackles were given a yellow card by the referee for either team, with no prizes for correctly guessing which Willie Miller response was for the Aberdeen player and which applied to the Limassol player. Consign him to either Dignitas or the sea. 

After less than five minutes played we also had the other pundit label the Limassol team as 'rolling around and making a meal of things - typical of foreign teams'. A truly breathtaking claim given that Aberdeen employed a sand-dancing, diving cheat like Peter Pawlett for fully ten years.

An embarrassing display of lazy stereotyping, idiocy and unchecked bias that the worst culprits south of the border would be proud of.