Sportsound Watch

FFS 

They do not have Reporters at all League Cup Ties. 

Disgracefully the BBC fannies have 2 Pundits at Parkhead for a NON EVENT KICKABOUT TRAINING SESSION. 

Outrageous. 

And I really hope Dundee United never get Promotion just to piss off Willie Miller, who still thinks Teams should be in Top League according to size rather than ability. 

Dreadful pundit. 

Miller can get to f**k. The season hasn't even started and he's already bumping his gums about this shit.

Edit: The only thing worse than Miller is the patheticness of Chic Young at Celtic telling us about a friendly match. Jeeez

Edited by s_dog

I wonder if anyone will make it onto the BBC £150k+ list?
No doubt there will be loads of sports related folk on bbc England but can't see any of our broadcasters making the list. 

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder how much the 'retired' Chick Young was getting in his heyday?

I would genuinely be interested to see how much some of these muppets get paid for spouting nonsense.

2 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder how much the 'retired' Chick Young was getting in his heyday?

I would genuinely be interested to see how much some of these muppets get paid for spouting nonsense.

In his heyday? He'll be getting an annual rise!

No chance Chick was anywhere near that kind of money.  BBC Scotland would never piss that sort of cash up against the wall for some guy running his 'exclusives' on Sportsound.

I wonder how many were actual BBC employees rather than just guys signed up for the football season on a pay per match fee rather than contracted BBC workers.

Edited by rainbowrising

3 hours ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

I wonder if anyone will make it onto the BBC £150k+ list?

No doubt there will be loads of sports related folk on bbc England but can't see any of our broadcasters making the list. 

http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/aboutthebbc/insidethebbc/reports/pdf/annex_annual_report_201617.pdf

Alan Shearer is paid between £400k to £449k :blink:

8 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

It has been noted in the past that the Match of the Day guys earn more in total for blabbing about games on a Saturday night than the TV rights pumped in to Scottish football as a whole.