Don't you just love Sportscene...

With a season of drivel to serve up and review together with panoramic views of empty stands, the powers at BBC Scotland decide Sportscene will show all the"SPL" highlights and 'chosen' Championship highlights. Providing your team is from Edinburgh or Govan. Desperate.

With a season of drivel to serve up and review together with panoramic views of empty stands, the powers at BBC Scotland decide Sportscene will show all the"SPL" highlights and 'chosen' Championship highlights. Providing your team is from Edinburgh or Govan. Desperate.

uBmEemV.jpg

Lets face it, if Rangers weren't in the league it wouldn't happen. Maybe the Embra derby would be shown but I couldn't see any others. I was actually surprised Scotsport wasn't being brought back :lol:

Lets face it, if Rangers weren't in the league it wouldn't happen. Maybe the Embra derby would be shown but I couldn't see any others. I was actually surprised Scotsport wasn't being brought back :lol:

Oh goody, let's drag Arthur Stramashford out of his care home and exhume Iain Archer. Could be a Bafta winner.

8):)

Oh goody, let's drag Arthur Stramashford out of his care home and exhume Iain Archer. Could be a Bafta winner.

8):)

No John, a Bafta winner would be you as the presenter, sitting on a bean bag. You would just need to shave the top of your head and grow a massive comb-over.

Archived