Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not getting at anything - McGhee seemed to be walking a tight-rope far a long time today, then McKay comes on and does quite well, but walks the same tight-rope thanks to a rash challenge in his first involvement - neither is a natural right back - seems to me there's a decision to make.

I just wasn't sure if you were asking who I thought our best right-back was or if you were suggesting it would take two full-backs to force McHattie out of the team.

Our defence was under a bit of pressure today and we gave away a fair few free-kicks. I thought McGhee did well enough while he was on, although he was correctly substituted. I simply think he's a better player than McKay, although neither are ideal.

Seems like every time we play Hibs there's a new football God waiting in the wings to mince our vastly inferior players.

Harris/Cummings/Duncan Watmore ( :lol:)/Stanton/Kennedy have all been sounded out to DESTROY MCHATTIE/our defence in recent times.

Seems like every time we play Hibs there's a new football God waiting in the wings to mince our vastly inferior players.

Harris/Cummings/Duncan Watmore ( :lol:)/Stanton/Kennedy have all been sounded out to DESTROY MCHATTIE/our defence in recent times.

TBH in McHattie they usually have with no end product.

McHattie has been Hibs' main tactic in the derby in recent years. Even with Griffiths they aimed punts at him for Griffiths to chase down. Our CB's usually cover him quite well in derbies though.

Only time McHattie has really struggled was the 2-1 at Tynecastle against Harris.

He struggled badly in the 1-1 game in 12/13 as well off the top of my head.

I don't think he's had a good game against Hibs so far. He can be a good player but his positioning is terrible and Macleod floated past him with ease today. Sam Nicholson gave a better defensive performance.

He struggled badly in the 1-1 game in 12/13 as well off the top of my head.

I don't think he's had a good game against Hibs so far. He can be a good player but his positioning is terrible and Macleod floated past him with ease today. Sam Nicholson gave a better defensive performance.

I'd be pretty happy if they brought in a 1st choice left back.

Don't fight lads. There's a real feel good factor at Tynecastle just now, no need to spoil it.

UPDATE: the Feeling At Tynecastle-ometer now reads 8.1 (Great).

MacLeod was Rangers best player today. Don't think Kev McHattie played that badly though. Concerns over the RB though. I'd give McGhee another game but he needs to stop the stupid tackles. Looks a certainty that Alexander will be missing so Gallacher will start. Time will tell how that will go.

Expecting a tight game next week. Think we can edge it though.

Should be a tight game and I'm hoping Hearts used all their luck today. One thing is we REALLY need to take our chances.

Most definitely need to improve in front of goal. We missed several good chances again yesterday which could've cost us the points.

McHattie wasn't even close to being our worst today, give that to Ozturk. However, fuckwits on Kickback have decided he's incredible based on him being foreign and kicking someone in pre-season. He'd better get his head out of his farter pronto.

Sam Nicholson was anonymous apart from horrific shots, and I can only think McGhee was told to try and level somebody, because he's never looked anywhere near as hatchetman pish as he did today. I'm giving our best player to Gomis, and even then, it's a 7.

McHattie wasn't even close to being our worst today, give that to Ozturk. However, fuckwits on Kickback have decided he's incredible based on him being foreign and kicking someone in pre-season. He'd better get his head out of his farter pronto.

Sam Nicholson was anonymous apart from horrific shots, and I can only think McGhee was told to try and level somebody, because he's never looked anywhere near as hatchetman pish as he did today. I'm giving our best player to Gomis, and even then, it's a 7.

Ozturk made mistakes in the opening stages but our worst player? Never in your life. McHattie was utterly non-existant.

McGhee had a decent game covering the CB areas as well as RB outwith the booking and silly challe ge he could've went for.

Gomis wasn't even our best CM and Wilson was MotM by the length of Gorgie Road.

Ozturk made mistakes in the opening stages but our worst player? Never in your life. McHattie was utterly non-existant.

McGhee had a decent game covering the CB areas as well as RB outwith the booking and silly challe ge he could've went for.

Gomis wasn't even our best CM and Wilson was MotM by the length of Gorgie Road.

God bless you Bunter, but your shouting very loudly about stuff that's not true doesn't work here.

Archived