Hearts v Hibs

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our defence was pretty exposed at times yesterday. Probably going to change back to the same formation we played against Rangers though. Sow up against Forster is worrying as is whatever winger Hearts play against Stevenson. Every goal kick will also be aimed down his side.

I've seen Kennedy play for Kilmarnock and Hibs play CAM's like Stanton out wide quite regularly. Mainly because of their lack of wide options. McHattie made Harris look like a player the last time he faced him as well.

Kennedy has never played against Hearts, nor has he played a televised game for Kilmarnock. #rumbled

Harris and Kennedy against any of their full backs

g2VcFt2.png

Seriously though think it will be a draw which wouldn't be a bad result for either team.

Dropping points in a derby is certainly a bad result for us. Regardless of which teams better.

Kennedy has never played against Hearts, nor has he played a televised game for Kilmarnock. #rumbled

Is that the only way you can see a player play? How many times did we see Scott Allan play or Ryan Gauld for that matter? Everyone raved about them on highlights.

I've seen enough of kennedy in highlights to see he is a danger on the wing and against a player like McHattie he'll get all the time in the world.

Didn't really want to slate the lad on the first game of the season but McHattie is yad. His positioning is the worst I've seen in a Full Back at Hearts.

Is that the only way you can see a player play? How many times did we see Scott Allan play or Ryan Gauld for that matter? Everyone raved about them on highlights.

I've seen enough of kennedy in highlights to see he is a danger on the wing and against a player like McHattie he'll get all the time in the world.

He barely kicked a ball for Kilmarnock. Only started five games.

I've heard good things about him, to be fair.

Not sure what you're getting at. I think our best bet is probably McGhee but I haven't seen much of Smith, if that's what you're asking.

Not getting at anything - McGhee seemed to be walking a tight-rope far a long time today, then McKay comes on and does quite well, but walks the same tight-rope thanks to a rash challenge in his first involvement - neither is a natural right back - seems to me there's a decision to make.

Archived