Gommorah

JustOneCornetto

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Second episode moved the story along at a good pace and Ciro is so desperate to be No. 1 he'll take any old piss from Don Pietro :huh:

Looks like Pietro messed up big time, first in thinking that Bookie was the mole and then speeding to see Genarro at the hospital. Trying to bribe the cops didn't really help and maybe it's just as well Genarro crashed as he is a total liability.

• 3 weeks later...

On episode 3 now, been really good so far.

If anyone doesnt have Sky Atlantic and no SMART TV buy a NOW TV or Roku box. Cheap and access to 10 Sky Channels for 4.99 a month also get box sets, full series and catch up TV.......

• 2 weeks later...

I wasn't sold on it as first - it seemed quite straightforward crime/gangster fare in the first couple of episodes but it had little hints here and there that there was more to come and I'm so glad I stuck with it.

Lady Imma is indeed a fine woman but Ciro is such a cool character - really steals the show every time.

If you've not watched it, do yourself a favour and get stuck in.

What a transformation in Genny, there's no holding him back now and even Ciro realises he doesn't have to nursemaid him now. Did you notice Lady Imma's smile when her previously wet son was going all gung-ho.

Ciro need to learn about personal space, he can't seem to talk to anyone without going about 2 inches from their face :huh:

Archived