St.Rochs

Thejuniorguy

Wasn't at tonight's game but heard candy result poor result and had 9 men to but 10-2 is awful but still confident that st.rochs will do well and be title contenders in the league and also being told that gary Stewart got a bad injury in his knee tonight and been told it's not looking good for him such a shame as he looked a good player for st.rochs

Wasn't at tonight's game but heard candy result poor result and had 9 men to but 10-2 is awful but still confident that st.rochs will do well and be title contenders in the league and also being told that gary Stewart got a bad injury in his knee tonight and been told it's not looking good for him such a shame as he looked a good player for st.rochs

Took in the game tonight, and there was a definite improvement from st roch from when I saw them last season, despite the scoreline. 1 red card appeared to be for dissent and the 2nd for a lunge, although no contact was made on the player. St rochs worked hard tonight and will do well in the league, the first of their 2 goals was a cracker, dipping volley from about 30yds. It was the scorer who got injured and from what I heard it seems like he had dislocated his knee. He looked in quite a bit of pain as he was carried out to the ambulance...hopefully he has a speedy recovery.

Losing 10 goals in a match is embarassing, doenst happen to well organised teams at this level

I'm more than sure nobody else will take 10 off the Roch I would put last night down to a one off freak result

well what a difference a couple of days make. thats why a never got too carried away with the result on sat now we ve been brought back down to earth with a thud.

i went to last nights match full of optimism and have left scratching my head at what happened and the contrast of performances in the space of a few days.

hats off to belshill who looked very good and were ruthless in front of goal and credit to them for the start they have made in the section with 2 good wins.

must send my wishes to gary stewart as hes been really impressive through pre season and at the start of the section another knee injury for the young man that looks serious and similar to the one he sustained against wishaw last year. all the best in your recovery gary the team will miss you presence. also losing 2 players to red cards and 2 important players a may add was a blow. mcewan just looked like he let frustration get the better of him and needless mouthing off to ref as he looks like a great talent. losing connor too at the back with his experience was a major blow too. dont know why dak wasnt there but he was a massive loss last night as he organises well so missing the goalkeeper was something i noticed early. all in all was flashbacks of last couple of years but hopefully connollys right and its just a freak result and bad day at the office.

but again a ll say hats off to belshill looked much sharper and were very clinical and good luck for the rest of the season as for our lads keep the head up 1 bad result doesnt deflect from whats been a good pre season results wise and excluding last night a good start to section. best way to bounce back is saturday against petershill which will be extremely difficult however sure the boys will be hurting and determined to put in a performance on sat to show this was just a 1 off.

All the best to Gary Stewart. Great player with maturity beyond his years.

Last season when he was injured he still came to games to support the team and after he was fit again, he never failed to make himself available during a time where we really struggled for numbers some weeks. He's a credit to St Roch's.

Regarding last night's result, our League Cup section is always a tough one. We'll bounce back again having taken several hammerings over the last few seasons.

Archived