Club Colours - Do They Bother You?

On way to Partick Thistle game last year in Cup was sat near 4 Rangers fan off to their friendly and hey were drinking Blackthorn with one of the announcing that he fucking hates cider but will have to drink it because they're our sponsor!!

Let's push for Cyanide to sponsor them

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tend not to buy anything from anyone that sponsored Killie but that's cos I don't need anything from anyone that sponsor them.

On way to Partick Thistle game last year in Cup was sat near 4 Rangers fan off to their friendly and hey were drinking Blackthorn with one of the announcing that he fucking hates cider but will have to drink it because they're our sponsor!!

Magners tap being taken out happened in a pub in Ayr and was replaced with Blackthorn!!

Both are owned by the C&C group who also own

Tennent's

You'd think people and pubs would know better

I only read the full colour pages of 2000AD, punch nuns and refuse to eat zebra

Most things in your life are grey areas, I'd imagine.

In terms of club colours, I can't think of anything other than United tops, certain citrus fruits and Irn Bru that I would buy in that colour.

I have no strong feelings either way towards Dundee United, Motherwell, Livingston, Alloa Athletic, Albion Rovers, Berwick Rangers or East Fife but I would never be seen dead sporting their colours.

I have been brainwashed since birth to despise Arbroath FC and the untermensch who support them with every fibre of my being but I do own and regularly wear several maroon garments.

When I'm constructing offshore pipelines I do not use CRC Evans International.

Simerlarly when renting JCBs I make sure to avoid Robert Pervis. I also refuse to by anything with a barcode. I wear green though as I quite like green.

Both are owned by the C&C group who also own

Tennent's

You'd think people and pubs would know better

When it comes to Sevco and Celtic fans these sort of things shouldn't surprise anyone.

Archived