Jill Dando

This is for our my zimmer frames fellas.

With all the paedophille versions going about the BBC this caught my eye. Within the BBC this has been going on since the Seventies maybe earlier.

Jill Dando was a very public figure who was liked by the public. But who also worked for the BBC. Who was very close tae what was going on on the studios of the BBC.

Now she was murdered on her doorstep. By Alledglly Barry George. Now this was bollocks!! She was executed by a know Hitman from London. Which was ordered by the hirachary of the BBC.

She was killed. Because she was aboot tae blow the whistle oan the BBC paedaphille ring.

Sorry for rambling oan.

What is that gif from?

I kinda want to see it.

Seconded. Curious minds need to know.

For the similarly curious, it was a clip of some dude's insides pouring out of his arse.

(no, not from Men Behind The Sun)

Why is the op unreasonable?

He's claiming the BBC murdered someone, I once got a post removed and warned because I said Fat Ronaldo took PED's and the Mods thought it might cause problems for the site, what do you think topic will cause if seen by the wrong person?

He's claiming the BBC murdered someone, I once got a post removed and warned because I said Fat Ronaldo took PED's and the Mods thought it might cause problems for the site, what do you think topic will cause if seen by the wrong person?

Div will be expunged.

Reported

;)

Archived