Prem v Champ Attendance Totals

Looking at the stats I'd be very surprised if the Championship doesn't have a higher average.

Not sure how you figure that out. Craigkillie posted this last time this topic arose, its average attendances from last season

Attendances.png

He didn't.

He posted it, maybe not the last time it was mentioned, but the last time I actually bothered to read a thread about it

While that graph is true of last season this season will be a lot closer. The top flight will still have higher attendances (although if Celtic published true figures it might be a different story). Also, there are two extra teams in the top flight so the average will be closer.

Excluding the 6 'big' games our average attendance will be lower this season. The novelty of playing these team will wear out by the time the second meeting comes as well - to be honest it's already wearing thin and the season hasn't even started.

Not sure how you figure that out. Craigkillie posted this last time this topic arose, its average attendances from last season

Attendances.png

Totals will be higher in the Premiership. Averages will be higher in the Championship.

Totals will be higher in the Premiership. Averages will be higher in the Championship.

The smaller Championship sides only have a limited capacity which completely wipes out any chance of the Championship achieving a better average or total than the Premiership. I'm astounded so many people fail to realise this

Easy Easy Easy

My first big salmon.

Don't dive in ya freak ha ha

Cant belive it, on here 2 mins and some total weirdo is hook line and sinker.

Chill out petal and get back in your cave Trogger !!

What the f**k are you talking about you fucking dick

The smaller Championship sides only have a limited capacity which completely wipes out any chance of the Championship achieving a better average or total than the Premiership. I'm astounded so many people fail to realise this

I'm astounded that you're astounded.

surprised-dogs1.jpg

Archived