The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

First of all, what way were you looking at Diane? That's a bookable offence, surely?

:lol:

I meant as a kindly old WI stalwart who just lived for baking and not for the desperate ice cream sabotaging she-devil that I see now. ;)

He could have reacted a lot worse. If someone took my ice cream out the freezer I'd be ready to kick the old bint in the pie. It wasn't the most mature thing to do but I'd be absolutely seething. Shame he's out, though I did have beard envy.

It truly was a magnificent beard. I would have been furious if someone had done that to my ice cream.

I just didn't get why he she did it and then try and have a go at him. It was bizarre especially to not even put it back in. Mind you why they didn't hook up a blast chiller is beyond me, even a little one so they all had the chance to freeze solid. Ohhh and these only one person going next week.

I accidentally watched this last night and an Irish man with a large beard presented a bin instead of a baked alaska, might start watching it more.

Also defo going to get an ice cream maker. They're 70% off on Amazon, literally minutes of fun doing weird shit with ice cream.

Edited by Christophe

I just didn't get why he she did it and then try and have a go at him. It was bizarre especially to not even put it back in. Mind you why they didn't hook up a blast chiller is beyond me, even a little one so they all had the chance to freeze solid. Ohhh and these only one person going next week.

It was HER freezer, he had his own. Still, you think you'd ask "whose is this?" I reckon it might've been edited badly.

Stupid cow for taking ice-cream out of a freezer and dumping it on the counter, at least tell the guy and not act surprised to find its melted gloop when he finds out.

Tho even worse are the arseholes phoning in to complain at what happened demanding the result is changed. Its a fucking tv show which was filmed months ago. Stupid fucking twats.

The latest news is that Diana has left the show due to illness.

But not interesting that they could keep it until they choose to save someone that would otherwise be eliminated.

For the sake of fairness, and eliminate the risk of being accused of favouritism, they should have used that "wild card" immediately.

Sort of expected this to happen at some point with Iain and Diana going at the same time.

I've never had the inkling to try one of the technical challenges but that Swedish princess cake is right up my street. Will be giving that a go after payday.

Interesting that they might have a week where no-one is eliminated due to Diana's illness.

Called it. Think it was the right decision. Really tough call this week.

I don't know who I want to win. I quite like them all.