The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Guest bernardblack

Liam got right cocky towards the end "I just need three consistent bakes"

Naw mate, you need to shine.

I've just realised my life is now spent critiquing bake off contestants

I was convinced that Steven was off. He had a shocker of a week by his standards.

Thought he might have been, but as soon as Paul said that they'd look retrospectively, he was safe.

Sophie’s definitely winning this.

The scouse one was better last night than she has been recently, she should have really gone weeks ago. I thought her showstopper was pretty shit, but the judges seemed to like it.

Steven and Sophie have been the strongest two throughout, but Sophie will edge it I’d imagine.

As much as I don't like Steven, he has deserved to be in the final from the start. Sophie has been consistently good and I hope she wins! The Scouse ones show stopper looked pretty shit I thought, just a big mess but I guess it tasted ok. 

I also see it's come out that Stacey us actually loaded as her husband founded online clothing store Asos and sold it for £50m. I guess she just stays in and bakes all day? 

As much as I don't like Steven, he has deserved to be in the final from the start. Sophie has been consistently good and I hope she wins! The Scouse ones show stopper looked pretty shit I thought, just a big mess but I guess it tasted ok. 

I also see it's come out that Stacey us actually loaded as her husband founded online clothing store Asos and sold it for £50m. I guess she just stays in and bakes all day? 

Was described as a stay at home mother of 3

I haven't looked any further but the BBC are reporting that Prue has tweeted well done to the winner of tonight's Bake Off, don't whether to stay off Twitter or have a look! 

The one I saw said "Well done Liam" so I'm sure you're alright

Also get it right up the BBC for trying to down play the series, lost its spark, running out of steam etc. Thoroughly enjoyed the series, more than I ever did a BBC one.

2 hours ago, RosspCfc said:

Also get it right up the BBC for trying to down play the series, lost its spark, running out of steam etc. Thoroughly enjoyed the series, more than I ever did a BBC one.

If only for the absence of Moo and Sel, a pair of complete prats.