The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Thought it was a flip of a coin between Yan and Kate, felt Stacey had just been slightly better over all than either of them. Found Yan a little annoying so fairly happy she went. Would happily see Liam or Sophie win it.

Edited by thomas

Sophie, Liam, Stephen the final three? Stacey has been near the bottom most weeks - you'd think they'd take other weeks into account when deciding, like they do in Masterchef. Speaking of which, is it just me that gets pissed off when they basically do cookery rather than baking? Making a tomato sauce for the pizza for instance - what's that got to do with how good a baker you are?

Kate survives again. FFS. Poor Liam.

Stacey, Steven, Sophie and Kate in the final four then.

Me and the missus are shocked. Cannie believe Kate stayed and Liam went.

I really don't like the boy but he didn't deserve to go. He's been a genuine contender.

I feel a bit bad for hating on him now.

(I'm already over my guilt and have stuck on the end of the spurs game)

Disappointed to see Liam go but the right decision on that episode alone.

Kate has to be one of the weakest bakers ever to make it to the semi-final. Usually the final four has two strong, consistent bakers (Steven/Sophie), and two inconsistent but talented bakers (Liam and Stacey) who are capable of both brilliant and terrible bakes. Kate has shown very little throughout despite her getting a star baker.