The Great British Bake Off

The Naitch

Don't really get the hate for Candice. She was good, competitive, but still perfectly friendly. She was like the Andy Murray of bake off

What a terrible comparison!

Think she still stood out throughout the show though and came across decent and down to earth, if a little simple.

Well deserved winner. Was between her and Andrew and he just fell short. Sad that that is it finished now.

Quite want to see Val go to Ayia Nappa[emoji38]or however it's spelt!

I think Val is the correct spelling.

On ‎27‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 07:21, The Naitch said:

There's a catch up with last year's contestants tonight, the last extra slice tomorrow then that's the BBC officially done with the Bake Off. End of an era.

There's a Christmas special

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Well they've finally decided on the new line-up.

Hollywood and Prue Leith, as expected, are the judges and presenting will be Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding. Sandi I don't mind but Noel seems a bit of a random shout.

5 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Well they've finally decided on the new line-up.

Hollywood and Prue Leith, as expected, are the judges and presenting will be Sandi Toksvig and Noel Fielding. Sandi I don't mind but Noel seems a bit of a random shout.

Image result for noel fielding cake

Noel fielding and sandi toksveg? ? Dud they just draw random names put of a hat?? I'm probably in a tiny minority but I don't think I've ever laughed at noel fielding even once. Find him very tiresome tbh. Tbf I can't stand Mel n sue either so the show hasn't lost or gained anything imo.

1 minute ago, dogmc said:

Noel fielding and sandi toksveg? ? Dud they just draw random names put of a hat?? I'm probably in a tiny minority but I don't think I've ever laughed at noel fielding even once. Find him very tiresome tbh. Tbf I can't stand Mel n sue either so the show hasn't lost or gained anything imo.

I've only seen him on Big Fat Quiz and quite like him on that, not even aware of what else he's done. Don't see how his style will work on this show. I can't stand Mel and Sue either, but I really don't like Sandi Toksvig either.

10 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I've only seen him on Big Fat Quiz and quite like him on that, not even aware of what else he's done. Don't see how his style will work on this show. I can't stand Mel and Sue either, but I really don't like Sandi Toksvig either.

I like Noel Fielding on Big Fat Quiz and I used to enjoy him on Never Mind The Buzzcocks.  Not a fan of anything else he's done though. Fingers crossed he tones his wackiness down for this show.  I actually quite like Mel and Sue and was sad when they announced they weren't going to transfer over.

Sandi Toksvig I barely know other than seeing her present on 15 - 2 - 1 when flicking through the channels.

Tosvig is an interesting choice ,has been good as a replacement on Q.I and generally is a talented presenter, but she can be a bit high brow. Fielding is Marmite,personally i think he's awful , 

Glad it's not just me!! He ranks highly on my Corden scale of how much punching a celebrity deserves.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...