Another Contentious NI Parade

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest honestrae95

The only thing more embarrassing and cringeworthy than this, is the vast number of Orange marches that happen each year in Scotland.

f**k every one of them.

33 years on and Fermanagh and South Tyrone is still part of the UK, Sinn Fein is part of a devolved partionist administration with the RoI's irredentist constitutional claim to NI dropped and only 3%. Of voters in NI are reported to want an immediate UI. Hopefully the Slow Learners enjoyed their stroll along the Queen's Highway on British sovereign territory.

There a lot of fair-minded equitable people opposed to, "marches", who appear to be missing this thread?

I wonder who where they could be? ;)

On holidays. In Palestine. (So we won't be hearing from them again.)

I'll address your thinly-veiled assertation that P&B members are somehow biased towards criticism of Orangeism rather than republicanism.

Less than 5% of parades are republican. It's to be expected that the vast majority of criticism will fall on Orangeism, given the vast majority of parades are.

I'll address your thinly-veiled assertation that P&B members are somehow biased towards criticism of Orangeism rather than republicanism.

Less than 5% of parades are republican. It's to be expected that the vast majority of criticism will fall on Orangeism, given the vast majority of parades are.

^^^^^^ loves a rebel and 'ra fest

Archived