New 3G Pitches

EwenF

Folks

I'm on the committee for a local sports club in Ayrshire & we're looking into replacing our astroturf pitch. I know there are a few Junior Clubs who have installed 3G pitched over the past couple of years. I would be interested to hear from any of you who were involved in the process, from which company you used to an indication of how much the installation cost & your experience.

I am also especially interested to hear from any Clubs who are looking into installing a new surface, with a view to pooling efforts to save some money for all parties. I have a procurement background and am investigating various means of saving money.

If anyone has any information to share, or is interested in talking over their/our proposals, please email me on procurementinscottishfootball@outlook.com.

Cheers

EwenF.

Folks

I'm on the committee for a local sports club in Ayrshire & we're looking into replacing our astroturf pitch. I know there are a few Junior Clubs who have installed 3G pitched over the past couple of years. I would be interested to hear from any of you who were involved in the process, from which company you used to an indication of how much the installation cost & your experience.

I am also especially interested to hear from any Clubs who are looking into installing a new surface, with a view to pooling efforts to save some money for all parties. I have a procurement background and am investigating various means of saving money.

If anyone has any information to share, or is interested in talking over their/our proposals, please email me on procurementinscottishfootball@outlook.com.

Cheers

EwenF.

Sent you a PM mate.

Derek

Archived