Away fans adult prices

It's only ripping off if the people paying feel ripped off. But if they DO feel ripped off, then they shouldn't be paying the money in the first place, and I have zero sympathy for them.

If people pay those pay at the gate prices, then the prices are 100% justified.

100% bollocks.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't for Hibs incredibly lax attitude towards selling student tickets for Tynecastle, I wouldn't spend that much money. As others have said, if you don't consider it worth the money, don't buy one.

Don't worry, Hearts fans buy student tickets for the Echo Dome as well. 8)

I think £23 is steep for Championship football. I'll pay it because I can afford it but it's definitely more than I'd like to pay to watch the rubbish that will undoubtedly be on show.

Exactly. It would be nice to think that how much they can get away with charging would not be the only possible consideration.

Clearly however, we have some on here who believe strongly in as free a market approach as possible. Sod anyone for whom that price might be too steep, seems to be the view.

Disappointed Hearts are charging that much. Will probably only go once in that case, which is a shame as it's the fixture I'm most looking forward to this season,

Our three away games in October/early November are Hibs, Rangers then Hearts. £66 entry plus travel. Eek.

Hearts ripping off their fans aye? :lol:

They're simply big team prices squire, and erm, we've sold 12,000 season tickets, so nope.

You have only sold 12,000 because of the circumstances, Had you gone down in the manner Hibs did you would of sold half that number. £23 is a fucking rip off to watch a championship football game.

Also, won't the diddy sides be upping their prices for when Hearts, Hibs and Sevco Franchise come to town?

Couldn't make it up tbh. :lol:

And No we have kept our prices the same as last season for all games @£16. Absolute nugget.

Heart of Midlothian are the third biggest club in Scotland, in said country's capital city, with one of the most atmospheric footballing stadia to boot, and the non-entities are complaining about £23 a head? The funny thing is, you'll all be more than happy to pay it when the time comes.

If we pump yous I will pay the same again on the way oot.

Also, won't the diddy sides be upping their prices for when Hearts, Hibs and Sevco Franchise come to town?

Couldn't make it up tbh. :lol:

1st up, only a few are.

Secondly, the extra cash goes on policing those big crowds so it's not profiteering.

I don't see why fans wanting to go to Tynecastle and Easter Road to see their team should bankroll the return to the top tier of 2 shocking clubs after their woeful and justified relegations.

You have only sold 12,000 because of the circumstances, Had you gone down in the manner Hibs did you would of sold half that number. £23 is a fucking rip off to watch a championship football game.

Does anyone know for sure £23 will be the cheapest seats available?

Hearts may decide to make the £19 seats available for away fans.

If they're charging £23 to away fans, and only £17 for the cheapest home fan tickets, is that not against the rules? If they are, looks like Hibs and Rangers fans will be charged £26 for Championship football :lol: .

attachicon.gifHearts.JPG

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Prices/0,,10289,00.html

^^^ Fail.

Away supporters are charged the same as what Hearts supporters are in the corresponding part of the stadium.

0,,10289~11724568,00.png

Hearts, the new Dundee, at least you don't have a shitey stand to be shoe horned into so the extra £6.00 must get you a lazy boy seat at least.

Arguably the best view of the pitch for any away supporter in the country.

Well erm, Hearts aren't and never have been a risible tinpot outfit like they are and we haven't failed to sell at least 10,000 season tickets for a decade.

You are paying to watch Heart of Midlothian, not your typical standard of opposition for this league, so make the most of it tbh.

And No we have kept our prices the same as last season for all games @£16. Absolute nugget.

So let me get this straight: Queen of the South are only charging £7 (SEVEN POUNDS) less than what Heart of Midlothian are? Bearing in mind we are talking about a shanner of a ground in Dumfries and not what is cited as the best stadium in the country for away supporters - in the capital city - where everything generally tends to be more expensive anyway?

Fucking deal with it.

If we pump yous I will pay the same again on the way oot.

Cool story.

Secondly, the extra cash goes on policing those big crowds so it's not profiteering..

Erm, no. It's profiteering.

I don't see why fans wanting to go to Tynecastle and Easter Road to see their team should bankroll the return to the top tier of 2 shocking clubs after their woeful and justified relegations.

About 500 non-entity supporters bankrolling two of the country's biggest clubs aye? Oh ya f**ker. :lol:

Hearts U20s were relegated because of a points deduction last season, not because they weren't good enough for the division.

About 500 non-entity supporters bankrolling two of the country's biggest clubs aye? Oh ya f**ker. :lol:

Hearts U20s were relegated because of a points deduction last season, not because they weren't good enough for the division.

In 10 months you calculate how many away fans have paid into Tynecastle and Easter Road and tell me that doesn't pick up a good few salaries.

Hearts were relegated because they are bill dodging b*****ds.

Hearts are quite clearly the third biggest club in the country, as historical attendances prove beyond any reasonable doubt.

You bash on trying to play the dreadful "Aberdeen are bigger card" though, just because Hibs are a pissant outfit who aren't as big as either side.

Gutter.

Hearts bigger than Aberdeen :lol:

If it makes you feel better...

Archived