Cocktails or Drinks you have created,

Romeo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamaican Sunset. Vodka, Bacardi, watermelon Rubicon and a little bit of soda with fresh blueberries floating on the top.

I've never tried it and probably never will, but when I was high, this concoction sounded like the greatest drink ever.

A Southern Shandy, buy a pint of lager and a Southern Comfort and lemonade. Drink half the pint then chuck in the Southern Comfort and lemonade. Quite tastey and was perfect for drinking with a hangover.

how long did it take your brain to come back from orbiting the moon after drinking that?

Maybe about eight hours after bursting through the door to the toilet when someone was taking a shite and spraying a violent and lengthy burst of acidic chunder around the room like a broken sprinkler.

I've also had Buckfast and milk a few times. It might not be pretty but the next morning's dump will be fucking tremendous.

Sweet Pete and I once put Malibu and strawberry jam in shot glasses. It wasn't nice.

My stag night after party, when we were the only ones left standing. We also got my briar tobacco pipe out and stuck an entire bud in it. I eventually passed out on the living room floor, still wearing my suit.

White Russians but with Contreau instead of Kahlua. Tasted like shit and one of my buried deep within the soul, occasionally think about it and physically shake cringing moments is cutting about a Hogmanay party with the actual 2 litre milk bottle in my hand, drink mixed inside.

Harrowing.

Archived