Cocktails or Drinks you have created,

Romeo

I love to drink and so does her indoors.

At the weekend I made her a drink with vodka, passoa, lemonade and a wee squeeze of lime juice; it was lovely I have not yet named my concoction but I am open to suggestions.

What drinks have the good people of P&B come up with through invention or desperation (all you had left was)

Worst I have ever drunk was Vodka and pakora sauce (don't ask)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take one pint glass. Fill a quarter with beer and a quarter with cider. Add one Smirnoff Ice. Put in 2 shots of vodka. Top off with 2 shots of the Aftershock of your choice.

Et voila: you have Snakeshock, a drink we created one night when watching a friend's band. It tasted alright but was quite powerful stuff. 3 pints of it had you quite pished.

Blue curaçao, Snakebite.

Turns green, unfortunately so does your spew after a load of them.

The Green Monster as it was known in the late 80's, at least in the circles I moved in. I've had quite a few nights redecorating pavements an attractive shade of green when I was a spotty youth.

Back in my park drinking days used to drink half a bottle of buckfast and fill the space with hooch.

Made the bottom half pretty tasty rather than drinking the toenails at the bottom.

During student days many moons ago, a friend and I invented swine... a mixture of cheap white wine and even cheaper cider. It caught on... years later he met some guys absolutely steamboats in the Art School and when asked what they'd been doing all day, replied "Drinking Swine".

Archived