Looking for Players

LARSSON

Muirkirk Juniors are looking for players in the following areas

Defence and Centre midfield

Anyone who is interested please call me on Billy Arthur: 07563286514

Cheers

Any joy on this front.....thinking of doing something similiar for a team i'm connected to in the east region?

Sheildsy might be worth talking tae, dont know how his knee wud hold up but worth a shout, plenty experiance

Think Jose would already have spoken to him, has he not signed up with Thorniewodd Utd ?

Shieldsy's at us the now James doing pre season mate, no sure if he's signing or that, netherthirds definitely a good shout but think lugars already spoken to a few n singed some wich has added to them folding, rumour also has it hurlford armies have since enquired about 2 or 3 as well

Aye they were talking about Netherthird the other night Dixie. They have a few new boys coming to the game the morra so fingers crossed things are looking up mate. Really need a good solid spine to the team. Is Shieldsy at yourselves then bud think Jose would have spoke to him anyway bud as they are friends

Yes I would imagine he's already spoke to him mate, think he's just testing out his knee n doing a decent preseason with us to see how it goes, hopefully u's get a few decent bodies in cos everything's there in place for a good side, good committee, excellent facilities n park, only problem is everyone thinks it's the other side of the world when it's only 35 mins from Hamilton, East Kilbride, Ayr n Kilmarnock

Yes I would imagine he's already spoke to him mate, think he's just testing out his knee n doing a decent preseason with us to see how it goes, hopefully u's get a few decent bodies in cos everything's there in place for a good side, good committee, excellent facilities n park, only problem is everyone thinks it's the other side of the world when it's only 35 mins from Hamilton, East Kilbride, Ayr n Kilmarnock

Exactly mate its not that far out plus as you saw last sunday the park is in great condition, the facilities are great and committee aswell. Had a couple of new players in on Saturday so fingers crossed were on the up on that front bud

Good good, hopefully u's manage to get a few decent ones in n at least be competetive this season with most of the sides in the adl, a would personally go and offer a few good experienced junior players decent cash to sign n once results improve u's would get some better players in, easier said than done but surely there's a good we pot of money sitting to go that extra we bit

Archived