The annual George Hunter tournament is this wknd

Dunipace v Falkirk jns 12..30 ko

Maryhill v Sauchie 3..30 ko

3rd and 4th 12..30 on sunday

Final 3..30 ko sunday

Come along and enjoy

3-4 Game

Sauchie 2 - Falkirk 1

A cracking first half with a couple of scorching goals fell away badly in the second as the substitutions took hold of the flow of the game. Falkirk started better and made the sauchie keeper pull out a couple of top drawer saves before Alloa's finest went ahead against the run of play - a corner into the box was expertly fired in by the number 3. Falkirk then went straight up the pitch and levelled, a great run past 3 or 4 defenders saw a ball lashed home from 20 yards or more.

Sauchie won it when the Falkirk keeper called for a ball and the defence stopped but sadly so did the ball and the Sauchie forward gleefully picked it up to knock it home, the keeper at least held his hand up and admitted his mistake.

....and Senderos, you need to sort that lots hair out - havent seen such a bad selection of haircuts since I was at school, some shocking stuff there :lol:

Final -

Maryhill 2 - Dunipace 1

Two soft goals for the Hill and a ball I never saw go in for the Pace goal :unsure2: But seeing as the Hill didnt quibble then I guess it actually did go in.

First goal came from a corner and was headed home, second ball was an easy knock in and the Pace counter was a lob from about 30 yards which I though had gone past the post but which apparently went through a hole in the side netting :thumsup2

Maryhill deserved to win and well done to them.

post-10864-0-59548300-1406487545_thumb.j

post-10864-0-19436300-1406487563_thumb.j

post-10864-0-51573900-1406487576_thumb.j

3-4 Game

Sauchie 2 - Falkirk 1

A cracking first half with a couple of scorching goals fell away badly in the second as the substitutions took hold of the flow of the game. Falkirk started better and made the sauchie keeper pull out a couple of top drawer saves before Alloa's finest went ahead against the run of play - a corner into the box was expertly fired in by the number 3. Falkirk then went straight up the pitch and levelled, a great run past 3 or 4 defenders saw a ball lashed home from 20 yards or more.

Sauchie won it when the Falkirk keeper called for a ball and the defence stopped but sadly so did the ball and the Sauchie forward gleefully picked it up to knock it home, the keeper at least held his hand up and admitted his mistake.

....and Senderos, you need to sort that lots hair out - havent seen such a bad selection of haircuts since I was at school, some shocking stuff there :lol:

Final -

Maryhill 2 - Dunipace 1

Two soft goals for the Hill and a ball I never saw go in for the Pace goal :unsure2: But seeing as the Hill didnt quibble then I guess it actually did go in.

First goal came from a corner and was headed home, second ball was an easy knock in and the Pace counter was a lob from about 30 yards which I though had gone past the post but which apparently went through a hole in the side netting :thumsup2

Maryhill deserved to win and well done to them.

I agree with you about the haircuts - a few boyband rejects out there haha! Or maybe we're just jealous?

Despite two defeats at the weekend we can take a lot of positives from both games.

Archived