Friendly Dedication

Hertha_BJFC

Looking forward to visiting Linlithgow tomorrow for our friendly and was thinking of how many away games I've been to for our friendles and the further away ones in particular.

The further away ones are usually the best for team bonding etc and how far have other people travelled to watch their teams in pre season friendlies and do any stand out more than others?

The more interesting ones that I've enjoyed visiting throughout the years with beith are ;

Gretna

Dalbeattie star

St. Andrews

North Shields

Carnoustie

Camelon

Musselburgh

All very good away days and here's hoping that there are more good ones to come. :)

Carnoustie also for me. Ballingry & Dunbar were also guid days oot . Mind u a never saw much fitba played lol

:) St. Andrews is up there as well as a personal favourite, a nice wee ground with a bizzare but excellent social club placed behind one of the goals.

Had a great day up there and wouldn't mind going back up there.

:) St. Andrews is up there as well as a personal favourite, a nice wee ground with a bizzare but excellent social club placed behind one of the goals.

Had a great day up there and wouldn't mind going back up there.

Up there for the Scottish so it was a tad different but still had a great day & met some brand new folk

Am ok to watch a freenly oot the back door but travelling miles for a kick aboot is no for me.Under Sconny we made it as far as Lochinyuch every second year to play the Viewfield but if ye wanted to play Ladeside,ye came to them.Dont need freenlies when there is the Ardagh Cup to fanny aboot wi players and whatever.

Am ok to watch a freenly oot the back door but travelling miles for a kick aboot is no for me.Under Sconny we made it as far as Lochinyuch every second year to play the Viewfield but if ye wanted to play Ladeside,ye came to them.Dont need freenlies when there is the Ardagh Cup to fanny aboot wi players and whatever.

Your just getting too old for it these days clash. :);)

I've always found pre -season friendlies away from home to be good team building exercises when clubs have lots of new players who need to get to know their new team mates, albeit it doesn't apply to ourselves as much this pre-season.

Your just getting too old for it these days clash. :);)

I've always found pre -season friendlies away from home to be good team building exercises when clubs have lots of new players who need to get to know their new team mates, albeit it doesn't apply to ourselves as much this pre-season.

What he said lol ^^^^

Great for team bonding & the fans to meet the players . When we went to Ballingry & Carnoustie we had a great crack wae Jamie , Kinney & co

What he said lol ^^^^

Great for team bonding & the fans to meet the players . When we went to Ballingry & Carnoustie we had a great crack wae Jamie , Kinney & co

We went away to Gretna and stopped in Moffat in the way home for a carry out for the team bus.

Stopped in the middle of the wee post man pat looking town and off ten off us went for the drink to the off licence.

Got back out and the driver has hid our bus and we wandered two miles off piste to try and track it down only to end up inside the grounds of a derelict cotton mill. :huh:

All good for the team spirit :)

Hope you enjoy your day at Linlithgow - Hertha but not the football!!!

Cheers auld heid and its always good to visit Linlithgow as its a cracking venue .

The result will be secondary tomorrow just like all friendlies and so long as everyone gets a good run out then that's the most important thing. :)

You'll need to tell the chimp hoose boys no to be drinking too much Hertha, the east boys dont like drinking during the game

Its all our prawn sandwich brigade that are heading east tomorrow robster. :)

All of our ruffians are heading up to watch the female hockey at the commonwealth games . :huh::)

Its all our prawn sandwich brigade that are heading east tomorrow robster. :)

All of our ruffians are heading up to watch the female hockey at the commonwealth games . :huh::)

Wotever floats their boat then Hertha:blink::blink:

Archived