People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

4 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

Laura and Jason Kenny.

I hate the latter for taking the lovely Trotty away from me... ach weel, maybe yon Katie Archibald is up for a fish supper and a bottle o' ginger... 

That Adam Boulton on SkyNews gets on my tits for perpetually giving his old mate Tony Blair air time.

Do you know that he (Blair) has said the country was lied to regarding that £350M that would go to the NHS in the event of a vote for Brexit?

Politicians telling lies? What next.

Somewhere in England the parents of this pair lie awake at night and wonder which one of their spawn is the bigger Cockwomble.
VINE.jpg.464bc5df4e414927f0b80e8cd70b8b2b.jpg

That arseholes show is the radio equivalent of shite attracting flies. Nothing but racist, narrow minded little Englanders and the nutters who phone / text in are no better!

On 09/05/2016 at 12:49, paranoid android said:

Pierce Brosnan

Robert Downey Jr

Meryl Streep

Diane Keaton

Diane Keaton on the Graham Norton show tonight. What an annoying woman (DK that is not GN). Possibly pissed but either way incredibly irritating for no proper reason.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

After seeing his picture on another thread - Alan Carr. Although tbf, I am obviously on the wrong thread as I have plenty of reasons to dislike the unfunny, irritating, annoying voiced little c**t.

On 2017-5-1 at 12:31, MEADOWXI said:

Somewhere in England the parents of this pair lie awake at night and wonder which one of their spawn is the bigger Cockwomble.

VINE.jpg

People who say "Cockwomble". 

If you're going to be "off grid" in your insults, at least say something unique.