Scapegoats

Now that you've seen your new signings in pre season action; who are your front runners to be the boo boys targets?

My guess at Starks Park is Conroy... We don't like left sided midfielders who aren't out and out wingers!

Stephen Grindlay. He's been the scapegoat for just about every one of his 10 years for us.

Grindlay, Gils, Nish. Sometimes I've even heard Garry Fleming getting blamed for everything, our fans love a scapegoat.

Oh, I think definitely Cooper and Maybury for us, and I reckon the Raith fans might find Mark Stewart a prime target ahead of Conroy (who starts most games well before fading badly.........the guy doesn't have a 90 minute performance in his body), but he should earn enough goodwill early on to shove the hate onto Stewart.

Colin Nish is the quintessential scapegoat in many ways. That ridiculous swagger and general nonchalance really seems to irk supporters. I love him though. His header V Hamilton in the penultimate match last season is one of the most satisfying goals I've seen at the Rock

Talbot, Kyle Jacobs, Burchill, Robertson. Those four will need to perform miracles to escape the boo boys amongst our support. Although we don't tend to boo, just seethe quietly then vent online.

Now that you've seen your new signings in pre season action; who are your front runners to be the boo boys targets?

My guess at Starks Park is Conroy... We don't like left sided midfielders who aren't out and out wingers!

Definitely Conroy and probably Hill after his first red card

Scott Robinson will continue to be our scapegoat I reckon. He had a very good second half of the season yet every little thing he done wrong was slaughtered. Add to that the 'he's a liability' or 'walking red card' chat, despite his disciplinary record suggesting otherwise.

Conroy is just terrible, his attitude at Dens was appaling :/

Archived