Camelon v Neilston

bigzan

Camelon play host to Neilston on Saturday July26th. Entrance to the game is free or you can make a donation at the gate.

Looking forward to it. Always a good wee change to get a game against a team from another region.

I'd strongly disagree with that. I think he was pretty solid hit a fierce shot

I'd also disagree,he will be a big loss regardless wherever he finishes up.

Heard Gary Wright,brother of Marty likely to sign from Dunipace.Good player though his career has stagnated the last couple of seasons

Gary Wright is fantastic football player Camelon Juniors will be signing a really good player and was an important player at Dunipace

Good luck to Gary he will do well of that i am sure,and thanks for some great memories

Gilbert the only thing that is stagnent is your veiws

Gary Wright is fantastic football player Camelon Juniors will be signing a really good player and was an important player at Dunipace

Good luck to Gary he will do well of that i am sure,and thanks for some great memories

SO is this confirmed by Dunipace that hes signed for Camelon.

SO is this confirmed by Dunipace that hes signed for Camelon.

Looks like he is going Alan and if he dose you's will b getting a quality player thats ready right away to play with yous

He will do well 4 u

Not my words prez,just repeating what the player says himself.I know Gary from his youth days and he should be playing at a higher level.

Archived