Cordarelle Patterson

Michael Floyd

Terrance Williams

Heath Miller

Ladarius Green

Dan Bailey

Tampa DST

Ravens DST

I will absolutely challenge you on that WR boast GingerSaint ;)

Julio Jones > Brandon Marshall

Randall Cobb = Antonio Brown

Vincent Jackson > Cordarelle Patterson

Percy Harvin > Michael Floyd

Marques Colston > Terrance Williams

I win. ;)

Nah Patterson is this year's Josh Gordon, the guy is a beast! He'll be much better than VJax this year.

Harvin and Floyd will have a similar points per game by the end of the year I reckon but Floyd will probably play more games.

I like Colston for a bounce back year but Williams for a breakout, really depends whether you prefer a high floor or high ceiling I guess

Nah Patterson is this year's Josh Gordon, the guy is a beast! He'll be much better than VJax this year.

Harvin and Floyd will have a similar points per game by the end of the year I reckon but Floyd will probably play more games.

I like Colston for a bounce back year but Williams for a breakout, really depends whether you prefer a high floor or high ceiling I guess

VJax is the Frank Gore of WR's. He's always there or thereabouts. Harvin and Floyd is close ceiling wise but Harvin has proved that he can be "elite". Colston was a WR1 down the stretch last season and the Saints could have a historically good offense this year.

Ended up having to go to work so god knows what team I have as I didnt set up the order (expected to be there live) ah well its the taking part that counts haha!

Meeeeh its not the worst, although you did get landed with a tonne of running backs, about half of whom arent startable

f**k you pudding brain Lacy.

:lol: pudding brain?

Blame the Packers offense, Lacy was solid. Splitting carries with Starks didnt help him, nor did barely touching the ball in the red zone.

So are we just gonna call the League complete now and I can expect the money in my PayPal tomorrow AM yeah? ;)

Anyway, I'll be shipping out some trade offers tomorrow, quite like my line up for this week.

Pfft have you seen my team?! :o This is easily my best roster yet (except for the 8 team IDP b*****d, but thats a piece of piss).

Pfft have you seen my team?! :o This is easily my best roster yet (except for the 8 team IDP b*****d, but thats a piece of piss).

I'in an 8 team IDP league which had a blind bid draft (which was an interesting concept) and I'm stacked. Matt Ryan, Jamaal Charles, Dez Bryant, Brandon Marshall, Roddy White, Gronk and VJax are my starters on offense.

Archived