Best players you've seen play against your club?

I like the OP, but I'm a bit uneasy with this type of thread.

Hibs fans talking about all the great Barcelona players we played and then Hearts fans chirping in with Spurs players? It has the feel of two woman sitting around discussing what hunky dreamboats their attackers were at a rape counselling session.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

article-0-1AFF3118000005DC-670_634x425.j

It's just as well your own club never got humiliated 7-0 by an average side as well last season.

I guess Celtic are possibly a tad better than Malmo though. Must be a great feeling.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ra Sellick are a Champions League level side who gubbed us when we were at one of the lowest ebbs in our entire history. Malmo are an average Swedish outfit who inflicted the most embarrassing result on a Scottish side ever in Europe before getting pumped out in the following round.

"Great feeling".

Lowest ebb in our entire history. Great cop out. Next time we take a slagging for getting relegated I'll just say "but it was the lowest ebb in our entire history". Somehow that'll make it OK.

Why do Hibs fans always try to bring their perennial masters down to their level? Absolutely nobody buys it.

I'd suggest not trying to take great pride in taking humpings off teams because you rate them. That'll help.

Given that I missed the Barcelona at Murrayfield game it's probably going to be Bareth Gale.

A more interesting player is Giuseppe Lorenzo who played at Tynecastle in our somewhat unlikely 3-1 win over Bologna 24th October 1990

Hearts would go on to lose 3-0 in Genoa

6 weeks later Giuseppe Lorenzo managed to get sent off in the derby against Parma after only 10 seconds setting a professional record that still stands to this day.

Given that I missed the Barcelona at Murrayfield game it's probably going to be Bareth Gale.

A more interesting player is Giuseppe Lorenzo who played at Tynecastle in our somewhat unlikely 3-1 win over Bologna 24th October 1990

Hearts would go on to lose 3-0 in Genoa

6 weeks later Giuseppe Lorenzo managed to get sent off in the derby against Parma after only 10 seconds setting a professional record that still stands to this day.

Aye alright JamboJibee

Archived