Friendly results

stevie k

That also didn't happen, have you always been a compulsive liar?

Seek long, intensive professional help[/quote

Your denial of the offensive corned beef chanting is about as convincing as Bill Clinton claiming not to have had sexual relations with Monica Lewinski.

The important thing is that you aren't still going on about it

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At end of day if maybole want marc then up to both clubs sort something out no for ppl on here to speculate about knowing steph well he will do what he can for marc sone boys were released by whitletts to give them chances at other teams steph was honest and upfront about what he wanted this season I myself was let go from coaching staff at whitletts but wud not here bad word said about managment or committee they just want whats best for club and are trying to take club forward nobody is bigger than the club

Maybe had a few to many bevvies watching game yesterday and afterwards and went to far as I don't have a problem with anyone at whitletts. What I mean about class is that if you no longer want a player then imo a club should not be looking for large transfer fees and basically price him out a move. If you look at your opponents yesterday they apparently released four players who were not in their plans which gives all 4 of those boys the best chance of going to a club of their choice. For me that is class as those players can move onto a club that feel they could make a difference to the team. As far as playing yesterday I don't know the rules so canny say anything.

Obviously because they were out of contract I imagine. Can't see a junior team letting a pro player "under contract" go to another junior team for free, can you?

So Whitletts are a gang now Mr Lebole and lack class? That really is disrespectful but you are entitled to your opinion a suppose.

You never answered my question about signed players playing as trialists for another club?? Is that the norm thing down at Ladywell nowadays? ;)

Having played for both teams i can assure you that both clubs have class. Both in dealing with players coming and going and how they do there upmost to keep the clubs going and competing. My opinion on marcs situation is that hes been there a while and since whitletts wouldnt be selling to direct league competition they might sell at a reduced price so that marc is not forced out of football.

I thought Shettleston looked good. They'll need to be right enough in a tough division next season. Will be back for the Shotts game.

The performance in the 1st half was great from the Town,taking the chances that came their way...thought the lad McIntosh (no6) had a great debut,and Reece McGillion looked comfortable and dealt with anything that came his way with ease.

The remaining pre-season games against Troon,Shotts,Talbot and Clydebank is going to test us big time and hopefully prepare us for whats going to be a tough season ahead.....

The performance in the 1st half was great from the Town,taking the chances that came their way...thought the lad McIntosh (no6) had a great debut,and Reece McGillion looked comfortable and dealt with anything that came his way with ease.

The remaining pre-season games against Troon,Shotts,Talbot and Clydebank is going to test us big time and hopefully prepare us for whats going to be a tough season ahead.....

Thats a very testing pre-season right enough!

I was very impressed by Shettlestin against Clydebank last season, they were unlucky not to win that.

Is the big centre forward still with you? Anson I think?

Thats a very testing pre-season right enough!

I was very impressed by Shettlestin against Clydebank last season, they were unlucky not to win that.

Is the big centre forward still with you? Anson I think?

He is ..and I understand there has been a few teams interested but have been rebuffed by the club and player.....scored a peach of a goal yesterday,capping of a fine display....

Archived