Worst Club Badge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This badge is horrible they should permanently change it to the crest on their kit.

We virtually have

The badge Queen of the South are using this season is hideous IMO .

Why on Earth the blonde bombshell at Palmerston decided to use a badge that was first seen on club merchandise about 15-20 years ago is beyond me

It lacks colour & imagination & looks likes I was designed by a school kid

:(

Guest TOPFITTER

"Why on Earth the blonde bombshell at Palmerston "decided to use a badge that was first seen on club merchandise about 15-20 years ago is beyond me

I'm sure the Chairman will have a chuckle at your description of him if not the new Crest LOL

I can't understand the dislike of the new badge from some.

It's far better than anything we've had on strips going back to the mid 90's ten years in my eyes.

(edit as forgot about the 03/04 season top.)

Danny%20New%20Strip.jpg

I can't understand the dislike of the new badge from some.

It's far better than anything we've had on strips going back to the mid 90's ten years in my eyes.

(edit as forgot about the 03/04 season top.)

Danny%20New%20Strip.jpg

That badge is really nice. Don't what the criticism is for, just be glad you're not Alloa

Why on Earth the blonde bombshell at Palmerston decided to use a badge that was first seen on club merchandise about 15-20 years ago is beyond me

The previous logos aren't exactly masterpieces but this one definitely better. Queens play in Blue and White so it can't really go to far from that. I like it better on the kits than I thought I would. My sole complaint is that I'd like it too be a little bigger. Maybe in a few years we try something different to mangled letters. But when you see the crime against humanity which is the Alloa one there is nothing to complain about.

The new badge is the smartest we've ever had IMO. Great work again from the BOD.

If you don't like it there's no point greetin' about it cause it isn't going to change again anytime soon!... :)

I'm obviously biased but I really think ours is a cracker with the harp, ship and castle.

427px-Hibernian_FC_logo.svg.pngI

Hibs badge is a great testament to your many (in)famous radges:

The three symbols of Guinness, sailing three sheets to the wind and an old jail is just perfect and all wrapped up in a vaguely pubic triangle just to top it off.

The camp horse driving a dodgem is also very apt for the Rovers.

Archived